HOW TO GET IT IN THE AIR

<span style='color:purple'>HOW DO I GET THIS BIKE IN THE AIR?  I NEED RIGHT FAIRING... FOR 04 MODEL BLUE</span>

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE....   HOW DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS... I'M GOING TO TYPE IT SLOW SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND... HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK  NOW DO YOU HAVE THAT PART....   NEXT    THING IS    DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS A RIGHT FAIRING FOR SALE FOR A 04 BUSA?   IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
I'm just wondering why the hell is he yelling sooooo loud?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

This whole thing just has the Emu smell to it. It just does not seem right.

Something strange is gong on here.

Major posted this topic twice. In the first one I was real nice and recommended the MSF course.

He just PM'd me with this really respectfull note...

thanks man i will take that course. dirtysouth
ps i will keep it on two also

--------------
Dirtysouth

Any one of the board gurus know if this guys screen name / password was hacked?

If so, sorry for the flame Major.

You guys were right but a little harsh I think. Some people aren't all that comfortable with communication and they get a little defensive when that have trouble getting their thought across. You could have used the plastic ruler when you spanked his hand. Give him a chance to climb out or dig a deeper hole before throwing dirt on the body.

I would hate to piss you guys off.???

I USED A PUBLIC COMPUTER AND I THINK MY LOGIN AND PASSWORD WAS STILL UP sorry about caps. i think someone one log in and tried to give me a bad name. but i do have an 04 busa and i will be safe.

i'm sorry for any name calling amoung my busa family, but it was not me...

<!--EDIT|major
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080753571 -->

I USED A PUBLIC COMPUTER AND I THINK MY LOGIN AND PASSWORD WAS STILL UP sorry about caps.  i think someone one log in and tried to give me a bad name.  but i do have an 04 busa and i will be safe.

Roger that Major -

I sent you my perspective on the exhaust sytsem question also. Not sure if it will be much help. but I offered what I know thus far on exhausts.

Have a great day!!

Hey Major:
1. Start engine
2. Put in 1st gear
3. Pin throttle wfo (with your edumacation you know what I'm talking about)
4. Release clutch
5. Observe sky, you've done it.

blush.gif

Come on guys... tell him the truth. To wheelie... you need to go to your dealer and ask him for a Stage II carb jet kit for your Busa.
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

I USED A PUBLIC COMPUTER AND I THINK MY LOGIN AND PASSWORD WAS STILL UP sorry about caps.  i think someone one log in and tried to give me a bad name.  but i do have an 04 busa and i will be safe.

OK Major. You got it. Forgive me for the flame. (But hey, it was a god one!)

Now remember to observe proper security procedures. This country is on orange alert ya know!

Right on....if it is as you say, major, then I shall retract my flame statements.

Ride hard and ride safe.

OK Major.  You got it.  Forgive me for the flame. (But hey, it was a god one!)

Now remember to observe proper security procedures.  This country is on orange alert ya know!
So uhh Mikey.. you uh speakin for god now?

"Forgive me for the flame. (But hey, it was a god one!)
"

biggrin.gif

Back