HTC EVO questions

Should it vibrate where you can feel it when in pocket? Because hers does not

Weird...

I just hit Menu/Settings/Sound then make sure the little box next to vibrate is checked.

Let me know if it is, and I'll take you to step 2!

All that is done, Now on to step 2:laugh: Will in vibe hard enuff where you can feel it?

First off, the EVO does NOT have Blackberry rock your socks off Vibration, however you should be able to feel it in your pocket.
Is it vibrating with calls, but not messages, or not at all?

First off, the EVO does NOT have Blackberry rock your socks off Vibration, however you should be able to feel it in your pocket.
Is it vibrating with calls, but not messages, or not at all?

Not at all

If that first box is checked that I had you look at, and it doesn't even vibrate with ringing, take it back. Something is wrong. If it was just notifications of messages, email, etc, I would take you to step 2

If that first box is checked that I had you look at, and it doesn't even vibrate with ringing, take it back. Something is wrong. If it was just notifications of messages, email, etc, I would take you to step 2

Okay thanks, It will not do it on calls or text and she has the box checked, So she will take it back friday. Thanks for you help:thumbsup:

No prob. Let me know if you have any other issues. Unless it involves Rooting or anything, since I haven't done that. You'd have to ask the rest of the crowd about that! :beerchug:

Also try juice defender battery in the market, it shuts down your 3g when the screen is locked, I use that on mine and it extends the battery life.

Or you can just listen to me and Root/Rom your phone and bypass all the unnecessary Juice Defenders and App Killers nonsense...

Or you can just listen to me and Root/Rom your phone and bypass all the unnecessary Juice Defenders and App Killers nonsense...

I cant get her to do that, But I am planning on getting a new one next week and I got to talking to a guy that works at our Best Buy when we was there today and he has an Evo and he has rooted his and said he would do mine if I get one. :thumbsup:

I cant get her to do that, But I am planning on getting a new one next week and I got to talking to a guy that works at our Best Buy when we was there today and he has an Evo and he has rooted his and said he would do mine if I get one. :thumbsup:

Good choice sir!

Back