HTC EVO users

the evo is a good phone for sure. But i will tell you this there isnt an evo around that holds a candle to the moto d1. Your evo wont operate as fast as my d1. Rooting is reversable on phones you just need to have a copy of the stock sbf.
On the droid forums there are copies of everything you need. Rooting is very simple now and takes very little time. Rooting wont make your phone a ton faster but it will eliminate all the bloatware. You dont pick a bunch of speed up until you over clock which is changing the stock kernel. The majority of droids this isnt possible on because the boot loader is locked. But you will notice a huge difference in just rooting.

As far as apple crap goes dont waste your time. Its junk and cant compete with the droid on any level...hell you cant even get flash for em.

the evo is a good phone for sure. But i will tell you this there isnt an evo around that holds a candle to the moto d1. Your evo wont operate as fast as my d1. Rooting is reversable on phones you just need to have a copy of the stock sbf.
On the droid forums there are copies of everything you need. Rooting is very simple now and takes very little time. Rooting wont make your phone a ton faster but it will eliminate all the bloatware. You dont pick a bunch of speed up until you over clock which is changing the stock kernel. The majority of droids this isnt possible on because the boot loader is locked. But you will notice a huge difference in just rooting.

As far as apple crap goes dont waste your time. Its junk and cant compete with the droid on any level...hell you cant even get flash for em.

well i beg to differ both are top notch phones but right now all the devs are into underclocking and battery tweaks..but a 1000gh processor is more then enough :thumbsup:

Back