i must say

rode the thing for the first time today in more than a couple months... forgot how hard she pulls :cheerleader::cheerleader:

make sure you take detail pictures of the bike. have something in the picture with a date on it like a news paper or something that way he can't say that that's not the paint job he done.

That pic of the tank.

Was that Orange peel or Metalic or just a bad pic.

But overall from what I could see you better come up with some worse pictures than that.

That looked Sweeeeet

think it was a bad pic... the tank acutally has a decent finish. he just put an eraser sized dent and one spot of trash.

If you only paid 900-1000 dollars for a paint job, don't expect it to be good :rulez:

A quality paint job costs way more than that... you get what you pay for.

you should be able to get a great paint job single colored for that easy and let it be good im in his area and can get it done for that

Still, take the bike back and talk civil face to face. Don't attack or accuse. Let him know it didn't turn out like you expected. Ask him if he's willing to fix the issues. Be polite and specific. If he gets an attitude or rude, only say "thank you" and leave. Take him to small claims court and let a judge sort it out. Don't loose your cool with him. Take the high road and come out the better man. He will show his true colors. Don't let him drag you in to an argument. It will only make things worse.

The way to go is in the quote above.

Best of luck!

you should be able to get a great paint job single colored for that easy and let it be good im in his area and can get it done for that

yep... i tried a new shop. beware of glenpool body shop. well have to get together and ride sometime.

yep... i tried a new shop. beware of glenpool body shop. well have to get together and ride sometime.

i have one of the best painters around now works for my dad so ive got it covered if you want to take it somewhere else

man i hate theives... if you dont get what your paying for, then you are beeing robbed! why cant peaople just be honest... from the start, charge me more but give me what i want!

Back