If you wanted to, what would you?

That Boss Hoss has to be hard as hell to handle though.  If you can't power wheelie that thing with 572 ft. lbs. of torque, then you need to stop attempting all together.  LOL!

Well I did stop at D&J Motorsports today.  They are the only Victory dealer in Omaha.  I'm really impressed with their customer service and overall politeness.  They even offered me a test ride. It was just as good as Dillon Bros. H-D here.  

Here is the deal however, the Hayabusa will always be my primary bike.  I'm just wanting a cruiser that will be great for two-up riding.  Price is a factor in this just cause it will be just a bike to go on long trips with.  

Since I am quite the Suzuki fan, I have decided to stick with either the new '05 C90 or the '04 Marauder since I can't seem to find any '05 M95's around.  The C90 though will serve my purpose the best with it's huge comfy seats, big V-twin, and bang for the buck chrome.  I can get it for $8,800 while the '04 Marauder is going for around $7,600.  So I can't say no to the prices.  Thanks for everyone's input though.  That's what makes this site so great.

<!--EDIT|Sithor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120887639 -->

Why have two bikes when you can just have both in one. LOL

Bubu.JPG

You know what, OCC should make a Hayabusa themed chopper, now that would be awesome. That pic you just posted GM is fugly. What a waste of good fairings.

Okay, I love my 'Busa probably will never get rid of it.  I just sometimes cruise down the strip though and want something more comfortable, especially for both me and my girl.  I got the 'Busa mostly for it's speed, however it was also more comfortable than most sport bikes.  

Anyways, I go to PSP yesterday and see they have an invoice sale on almost all of their bikes.  I mean $9,280 for a new '05 Hayabusa is a sweet deal.  I also spotted most of the cruisers though being almost $2,000 under sticker.  Well here it is, I'm thinking of the Boulevard C90, you know trying to stay loyal to the "S" brand.  I also am in love with the Yamaha Road Warrior and Kawasaki Mean Streak.  

So question is, if you had to go with a cruiser, which would it be?  I mean it can be any brand, just specify which one, which model, and why?  Thanks for any help.
you gotta be fuccin kidding me? 9200 for an 05 busa? that makes me so angry, i just paid over 10 for mine........dammit. how long has that sale been goin on for? my boy told me last night that when he was at tim oneills and asked what they price their busa at they told him over 12, now thats ridiculous!!!!!

Yeah, two days ago I stepped into PSP and they had that sticker on a black/red and a blue/silver '05. I was looking at cruisers seeing that price just pissed me off. They call it there invoice sale. It's going till the end of the month. They have it every year I guess at this time.

When I saw that price I was pissed also caused I was haggling back and forth with them on that same red/black '05. I was willing to pay $10,200 and they didn't want to let it go for less that MSRP. What a joke! They still look for freight and set-up though. I wish they would just include that on the tags they have all over. That is why I'm able to get that C90 for so cheap. Paying $7,800 for my '04 with 3,600 miles doesn't that good of a deal anymore.

Big Dog ridgeback since I could not afford a West Coast Chopper..I would consider no other cruiser besides a hardcore chopper.
I have a Big Dog dealer about 20 miles away too...damn and they have some sweet 2.99%  financing deal going on too.
bdm.com
badazz lookin ride man!

Another would be an extremecycledesigns softail.....120" TP pro series motor (HUGE torque) 250 rear tire....'bout 40 degree rake, PM brakes....

I'll find a pic and post it later...

Alright, I know I'm kinda getting out of the "cruiser" catagory and into pure custom....but for those of you that appreciate quality workmanship in a cool custom, here's a few that I was lucky enough to be involved in the construction....(just picked parts and colorsn not actual construction)

These are both Extremecycledesigns frames.  Finished by Airdesign customs out of Boise Id.

Some killer work!

This first one we called the Prostreet.  120" TP pro series motor, 6sp baker, all PM brakes, and controls, custom-one off wheels.  Just plain bad.

2.JPG

This one was my favorite. Xremecycledesigns rigid frame, 250 rear, baker 6sp and the baddest 103" hand built shovel youve ever seen. dam thing sounded like a AA fuel car when it ran. And boy did it run. Only got to ride it twice, but it was fun!!

Your comments on customs being lots of upkeep is right on the mark. These things rattle themselves to death....Oh well, they sure look cool when they run!!!
tounge.gif

rigid_1.JPG

I recently sold my 2003 Warrior. Out of all of the "Power Cruisers", it is the best, IMHO. None of the others combine power, looks and great handling (for a cruiser) as well as the Warrior.

I sold mine because I have two other bikes and couldn't justify having three. If I were only able to have one bike, it would be a Warrior because it does so many things so well.

Back