If you wanted to, what would you?

You know what, OCC should make a Hayabusa themed chopper, now that would be awesome.  That pic you just posted GM is fugly.  What a waste of good fairings.
OCC is a joke....
Why is OCC a joke?  Their theme bikes are pretty friggin' sweet.
Some of their theme bikes are nice.

They seem to be a "big-V-twin-only" shop. I don't think they've built anything with an across-the-frame twin or 4-cylinder (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.)

OCC is a joke....
Why is OCC a joke?  Their theme bikes are pretty friggin' sweet.[/QUOTE]
If you gotta ask, you must not have actually listened to those idiots talk. If they are considered bike builders, so am I. Anyone can put a collection of other people's parts together like they do, hell if Discovery Channel gave anyone on this board 1/2 of the budget those clowns get, can you imagine the Busas we would be able to create?

I own the Warrior and have for 3 years, my wife has been on it 3 times and never to return. Without buying a $500+ seat it is not a two person bike.

Ive got this one for sale if you are interested.

DSC02813.JPG

OCC is a joke....
If you gotta ask, you must not have actually listened to those idiots talk. If they are considered bike builders, so am I. Anyone can put a collection of other people's parts together like they do, hell if Discovery Channel gave anyone on this board 1/2 of the budget those clowns get, can you imagine the Busas we would be able to create?[/QUOTE]
I agree, take a look at one of Paul Yaffe's bikes or Eddie Trotta. Truly amazing bikes, Its a shame the credit for being " the best bike builders in the world " goes to some guys that just happen to be on TV. www.paulyaffeoriginals.com

I would be more interested in the power cruiser segment. No passenger seat required.

1. Yamaha Road Warrior - black on black
2. Victory Vegas - 250 option
3. Kawasaki Mean Streak - underpowered but hopefully performance upgrades are available.
4. Hardley V-Rod - Screamin' Eagle

Paul Yaffe is an ego maniac. When it comes to custom bikes I love Bourget's even though they've reached production status, however at least he sells them at reasonable prices. I mean you can get a nice Bourget for $30K instead of spending $90K for something from WCC.

I see where people are coming from when it comes to OCC, however they are now making alot of their own stuff, plus I met the guys in person and they're so down to earth.

I will admit Exile, Trotta, Billy Lane, and Chica are awesome builders. I just thought it was very cool of OCC to stop in Omaha during Loess Hills rally last year and act just like one of the guys.

OCC is a joke....
If you gotta ask, you must not have actually listened to those idiots talk. If they are considered bike builders, so am I. Anyone can put a collection of other people's parts together like they do, hell if Discovery Channel gave anyone on this board 1/2 of the budget those clowns get, can you imagine the Busas we would be able to create?[/QUOTE]
He hit the nail on the head. These guys build bikes out of everyone elses parts. You or I can buy a kit bike and do the same. Yes, their theme bikes are pretty damn sweet looking, I'll agree. I think they are much better looking then West Coast Choppers bikes by far.

However I know an older guy who's loaded and bought a $40-$50K bike from OCC and he said it's the biggest POS in his collection of choppers. He told me the samething, that they piece together their bikes from everyone else's components. It's not even a custom, it's a lego set for them.

They still do the designs themselves. He also welds and bends alot of that stuff himself. I mean the Black Widow bike's webbing wasn't made out of house. Paulie is pretty good with the round bar. The funny thing is I remember back in the day their bikes started around $30K now it's more like $50K. Funny how prices increase do to fame.

No brainer, the HD Street Rod. RS Warrior for the poor folks. To ride w/ chics, nothing beats a softtail. Again for the budget minded, the Road Star 1700 is pretty awsome cruiser. The 2000cc KAW, when is big just too big...and too heavy?

Back