Kamala mopped the floor with trump last night. So refreshing.

Mr Trump is a very nice older gentleman and he has a lovely wife and family.
I'm sure he will do his best to keep America from the evils of marxist inspired Democrats when he is elected as POTUS.
God Bless DJ Trump and his family and God bless America.
kamala for forever war with Russia and continuation of corruption with Big parma, bif food, big Agri and the Military industrial complex
desperate to keep American folk and kids sick - Ozempic for kids get them hooked for life a great money spinner

Trump with RFK Jnr - both are passionate about America

kamala for forever war with Russia and continuation of corruption with Big parma, bif food, big Agri and the Military industrial complex
desperate to keep American folk and kids sick - Ozempic for kids get them hooked for life a great money spinner

Trump with RFK Jnr - both are passionate about America
When I feel like that I either go for a ride or sit with my cat and all is soon right

Trump didn’t spend a moment thinking about the consequences of spewing the Springfield, OH crap about Haitians stealing and eating pets. Typical Trump. As always, it’s all about him.

Talk about sad

Trump didn’t spend a moment thinking about the consequences of spewing the Springfield, OH crap about Haitians stealing and eating pets. Typical Trump. As always, it’s all about him.

Talk about sad
you can find evidence that it happens move 20,000 Haitians around Springfield, why would it not happen Voodoo daughter of haitian migrant breaks down the voodoo practicing cat eaters..

and ... but she probably is American and on drugs

ducks and geese are being eaten

you can find evidence that it happens move 20,000 Haitians around Springfield, why would it not happen
Even though I understand that bigotry exists, it’s not quite the same as reading those thoughts. I suppose I should thank you?

I think not

21 million illegals crossed the border under Biden’s watch , scattered to all parts of the US

I suppose they are all Oncologists and Heart Surgeons a wanted profession :)

Jeez

21 million illegals crossed the border under Biden’s watch , scattered to all parts of the US

I suppose they are all Oncologists and Heart Surgeons a wanted profession :)

Jeez
So a person is either an Oncologist, a Heart Surgeon, or they steal and eat pets. Gotcha.
Jeez right back atcha, Phi Beta Kappa.

I know here in this country our glorious leader and his band of goobers brought in more immigrants and refugees than our healthcare, housing and support staff can possibly manage.....and this was planned by the government (although it is a complete failure).

There is a legal process for people coming into a country and it's pretty in depth but these people circumvent this process......I know a person here that took 2 years to get their teenaged niece from South Africa after her parents died....she was in foster care there until all the red tape was processed.......

I can only imagine how a country would not be able to support that many undocumented illegal entrants to a country.......not withstanding trying to provide health care and housing but not knowing who is in a particular country is a bit troubling...

What exactly is a country with no border controls anyway?

So a person is either an Oncologist, a Heart Surgeon, or they steal and eat pets. Gotcha.
Jeez right back atcha, Phi Beta Kappa.
Here you have English Channel the woke left love migrants as they say they are needed in the religion of the NHS

more oncologists and heart surgeons you can shake a stick at

2E15B626-9BAC-46B2-AD6F-77A86B76DF8F.jpeg

the debate was for idiots , if anyone needed to make their mind up. This was not the debate to impress.
it was 3 to 1 kamala and 2 moderators versus Trump

there is suspicion Kamala wore intercom ear rings !!!

It's always rumors and conspiracy theories with the trump cult members. Do you guys ever consider venturing into reality? You might want to try that someday. But I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen, as that isn't how cults work.

you can find evidence that it happens move 20,000 Haitians around Springfield, why would it not happen Voodoo daughter of haitian migrant breaks down the voodoo practicing cat eaters..

and ... but she probably is American and on drugs

ducks and geese are being eaten
We have a lot of duck and goose hunters here in Michigan. My wife ordered duck for dinner last night and it was pretty good. The horror. Some people around here even eat deer meat. But we draw the line at cats. That's only for the trump cult members.

I know here in this country our glorious leader and his band of goobers brought in more immigrants and refugees than our healthcare, housing and support staff can possibly manage.....and this was planned by the government (although it is a complete failure).

There is a legal process for people coming into a country and it's pretty in depth but these people circumvent this process......I know a person here that took 2 years to get their teenaged niece from South Africa after her parents died....she was in foster care there until all the red tape was processed.......

I can only imagine how a country would not be able to support that many undocumented illegal entrants to a country.......not withstanding trying to provide health care and housing but not knowing who is in a particular country is a bit troubling...

What exactly is a country with no border controls anyway?
I's suggest that you take a trip to Mexico and try coming back to the USA without proper documentation. I do it regularly in the winter and need a passport. But you can believe the idiot that spray tans himself orange. Don't take my word for it.

I's suggest that you take a trip to Mexico and try coming back to the USA without proper documentation. I do it regularly in the winter and need a passport. But you can believe the idiot that spray tans himself orange. Don't take my word for it.
What about all the people who pay coyotes to get them across the border where they may or may not be intercepted by border security.

Being a US citizen and travelling with an itinerary would be vastly different than someone trying to escape Mexico by any means they can...

We get illegal immigrants here in Canada entering from the US and some get through without being intercepted only to be caught at some later date if at all......

mark3evo is trying to direct this conversion elsewhere after he made light of the idiot Trump trying to use a ridiculous, racist theory during a presidential debate watched by millions. It poured gas on a fire and greatly increased the turmoil in Springfield, OH, a city of 60,000 people. Just another Trump disaster. The truth is, Harris didn't need to win the debate or even campaign. Trump is burning himself down.

Last edited:
Back