Kansas City Bound

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I just got my marching orders. I will be departing from the Bash and heading to KC, MO with my Mobile Command Center to build a CVS. Who do I get to play with down there and what the heck is there to do?

Well, I just got my marching orders. I will be departing from the Bash and heading to KC, MO with my Mobile Command Center to build a CVS. Who do I get to play with down there and what the heck is there to do?

Alright, :welcome: to KC (When you get here)...Ill take you around and introduce you to our alphabets and show you Wyandotte Park...Some really fun roads through there..plus we have Thursday night Bike Night and some other fun festivities...

Hit me up when you get in to town...

Greg Sago...Im On Facebook too...

Hey! Where in KC will ya be, John? I'm leaving sometime Sunday from the Bash and driving home...

If you're gonna be here, definitely need to get ya some Jack Stack barbecue!

Hal knows some good roads to take for a ride...

Looks like the site address is 5440 NW 64th St. If the availability is there, I will be paking my RV there and staying onsite. Otherwise, I have to find a camp ground close by.

Will you be building the new CVS in Broken Arrow Oklahoma when they break ground?

Don't forget about Power and Light District, and if you like Baseball the newly renovated stadium. Then there's the Plaza, Westport. Etc....:thumbsup:
Oh yea, Kansas City Int. Raceway (KCIR) on Wed. and Fri. some events on Sat.

Last edited:
So, is this a cruddy part of town or do you think I will be safe?

Looks like the site address is 5440 NW 64th St. If the availability is there, I will be paking my RV there and staying onsite. Otherwise, I have to find a camp ground close by.

That's about 5 miles from Hal's house...

In that case....I guess I should be scared :laugh:

Yeah, that Pepper is a real roving menace!!! :laugh:

pepper%20new%20bike%20006%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget about Power and Light District, and if you like Baseball the newly renovated stadium. Then there's the Plaza, Westport. Etc....:thumbsup:
Oh yea, Kansas City Int. Raceway (KCIR) on Wed. and Fri. some events on Sat.

Hrmmm - There's the Legends and Kansas Speedway

Yep, forgot about those, lots of places to go.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back