Lower foot pegs for Gen 3

A812039E-385F-4301-A6EF-5C9439F538E2.png

i found the pegs too high for me also i fitted the vario adjustable pegs the pegs for the gen 2 and 3 are the same don't know if they fit the gen 1,i got mine from m&s on e bay, very well manufactured they adjust up down and can turn , you are limited to how far you can lower your pegs as they eventually touch your side stand, i packed my side stand out using a rubber stop to stop the stand going back all the way to get the pegs a bit lower they worked for me

vario adjuster 2.jpg

I just installed some I got off of eBay tonight. 1” drop, the drop arm is clockable and adjusted in 5* increments and the peg itself is 1/2” longer than stock and fully adjustable angle wise as well. Pretty happy with them for the $50 or so they were. I’ll get a matching set for my Passanger pegs eventually.
91AB1A6D-6BF1-4A76-BC94-BEC9E27BB600.jpeg

I'm really pleased to read this post. I picked up my 2022 gen 3 last Friday and had a 270 mile drive back home. When I pulled away from the shop I really struggled to lift my feet high enough to get them on the pegs, admittedly I was wearing windjammer under trousers at the time. I'm 6'3" so I'm finding the pegs very high for me. I owned a K8 Busa about 14 years ago and purchased a set of aluminium lowered pegs and I had hoped they'd fit my new bike but they don't. I have read a couple of posts here that say gen 1 and gen 2 lowered pegs do fit the new model which has stumped me as the peg bracket angle on the gen 3 is a lot different to the bracket angle on my friends gen 1. Has anyone else had this problem? I can see from the pics posted here that those riders have managed to fit lowered pegs to their gen 3's. I emailed Moto CNC that advertise on eBay to see if they had lowered pegs they were selling but they replied that they were not expecting to manufacture gen 3 pegs until the winter. I would be grateful to hear back from any tall riders that have fitted lowered pegs to their gen 3's as to their experience and what difference the new pegs have made for their riding comfort. My legs don't bend as well these days since I just turned 60.

So, has anyone that’s out the lowering front pegs on have an issue with your heel hitting the exhaust pipe? First ride after putting my new pegs on and my heel basically rides on the pipe of my M4 unless I’m on my top toes of heel. The bike is so much more comfy with the drop pegs but not worth melting a shoe lol

I'm really pleased to read this post. I picked up my 2022 gen 3 last Friday and had a 270 mile drive back home. When I pulled away from the shop I really struggled to lift my feet high enough to get them on the pegs, admittedly I was wearing windjammer under trousers at the time. I'm 6'3" so I'm finding the pegs very high for me. I owned a K8 Busa about 14 years ago and purchased a set of aluminium lowered pegs and I had hoped they'd fit my new bike but they don't. I have read a couple of posts here that say gen 1 and gen 2 lowered pegs do fit the new model which has stumped me as the peg bracket angle on the gen 3 is a lot different to the bracket angle on my friends gen 1. Has anyone else had this problem? I can see from the pics posted here that those riders have managed to fit lowered pegs to their gen 3's. I emailed Moto CNC that advertise on eBay to see if they had lowered pegs they were selling but they replied that they were not expecting to manufacture gen 3 pegs until the winter. I would be grateful to hear back from any tall riders that have fitted lowered pegs to their gen 3's as to their experience and what difference the new pegs have made for their riding comfort. My legs don't bend as well these days since I just turned 60.
the gen 2 pegs fit the gen 3 , don't know about the gen 1 fitting the gen 3 , i used the vario adjustable foot pegs from m&p good quality m&p are on e bay

vario adjuster 2.jpg

the gen 2 pegs fit the gen 3 , don't know about the gen 1 fitting the gen 3 , i used the vario adjustable foot pegs from m&p good quality m&p are on e bay

View attachment 1656510
I’m sure they will. The base looks decently universal. Mine were adjustable angles, I just couldn’t figure out the happy medium. I’m sure if I had a megaphone instead of a full exhaust they’d be okay.

Back