Mods are finally done

Nice bike, but I'm not to sure about the white wheels. Looks awesome though!
cool.gif

That bike is awesome. White wheels throws the scheme of the bike off a little, but beautiful nonetheless.
bowdown.gif
I salute you on a job well done.

thumbs-up.gif
About time Bro, looks sweet!!! Gotta loose them rims I think, But I know your working on that... I dunno though with the polished frame I'd be tempted to do some High Quality polished forged ally wheels... Maybe from PM or something... Might bring it all together... Diggin it!!!

I will gladly take those rims off your hands. They would go great with my bike! You bike is beautiful!!! Awesome job.

O.K. guys ease up on the wheels...We got a couple of angles that we're looking at...I might start a poll on the type of rims to go with...I told him to go with a candy coated rim to match the maroon...Sweet...
evil.gif

O.K. guys ease up on the wheels...We got a couple of angles that we're looking at...I might start a poll on the type of rims to go with...I told him to go with a candy coated rim to match the maroon...Sweet...[/QUOTE]

How bout going with a high gloss finish in a grey,silver,titatium paint ,or even do chrome. My man can go with gold rimz also to flow with the gold screens his Pimpn .

Fab out baby !
cool.gif

Back