More on global warming in Indiana

The name "global warming" should be changed....it should be a little more mysterious. Might provoke a more indepth look and reduce the amount of wacky remarks that my fragile little peepers are subjected to.

Went on a road call at 5:30 this morning it was -1 and windchill -16.Arrived back at the shop at 7:15 it was -5 and windchill -22.It wasn't that bad :poke: you get use to it :rofl:

Is somebody getting old :whistle:

Randy, you need to keep up with the times. Global Warming is so last year.
but but but..... Al got me all worked up and my liberal senses were gushing forth!! save the world! my new mantra is already passe?? I hate it when such a noble cause is blasted through the heart like yesterdays disaster...

On a brighter note: it is -18 (wind chill is -32) right now and here is what my weather has to say:

Issued by The National Weather Service
North Webster, IN
5:08 am EST, Fri., Jan. 16, 2009
... WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EST /11 AM CST/ TODAY...
A WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EST /11 AM CST/ TODAY.
WIND CHILLS OF 30 TO 45 BELOW ZERO ARE EXPECTED THIS MORNING.

you know, maybe Indiana is going to change the long cycle of warm/cold/warm the planet has gone through a few times over 4 billion years? :rofl:

I invented hysteria!!
aL gOre

Last edited:
only thing that really comes to mind when I think about al gore is "the NEWS" on SNL

Jane you ignorant biatch.... well Al, you ignorant biatch...

acttemp_600x405.jpg

It's 9 and snowing here in SOUTH west Missouri.??? Oh well, at least there's not a 1" layer of ice on everything.

dunno but its fuggin cold here ... -15* with the wind this morning :(

I miss old George..... except for his "way left" views.

Let's see, what are those seven words you can't use on TV.... S, P, F, C, CS, MF, t.... yeah, that's it.

PROFANITY Warning... (in case you do not know Carlin :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss old George..... except for his "way left" views.

Let's see, what are those seven words you can't use on TV.... S, P, F, C, CS, MF, t.... yeah, that's it.
you just gotta appreciate his humor :) When it comes to any celeb, left or right, they know less about politics than... well even politicians... :rofl:

Im 45 min away from Randy and it was -17 this morning. Not sure what the wind chill was. Kids got the day off due to the cold.

Back