My Busa beating my Z06. Johhny Cheese tuned

bmm77

Registered
I finally got back on a busa...as i posted yesterday...

I picked it up from the buyer, who was probably the coolest and most professional seller i have ever encountered, and he followed me home.

I have a slightly modified 2008 Z06 C6 Vette...puts down about 509 HP to the ground...

I get up next to my Newly purchased Busa that has Voo Doo tips, Pipercross Air Filter and Johnny Cheese tuned. 178 HP dyno.

2nd gear...55mph...i go..busa goes...i have brand new tires on my Z06 too...i slam back into my seat...as i watch my Busa blast away from me...we get to about 170 before i let off...

My smile has never been so huge after a butt kicking on the highway....

I RECENTLY raced my boss in his GALLARDO and ripped him open from a 25mph punch...it wasnt close...maybe 3 cars by 150mph....

:bowdown: to the busa

The guy who sold u the Busa, raced it against your Vette?
I try not to ever race cars from a dead stop, I'm glad you didn't either... There's always that possibility of them going sideways into you. Be safe.

Last edited:
ya i wanted to see the bike move. we were about to exchange the cash and paperwork, but i hadnt ridden the bike...we were on a nice 3 lane tollway..straight and clear for miles.

He said he would give me some spirited blasts so i could see and hear the bike go. I just figured id get on it next to him....wanted to see how my Z06 would do.

hahah if i would of won, i def wouldnt of bought the bike..but no doubt without effort..the Blue Beast Ran by me like my car was broken...:cheerleader:

My neighbor has a ZO6 and an 08 Busa. He thought the corvette was quick til he bought the bike. Now he wants turbos on the vette. Must move to other side of road, seems there is more money over there.

I'm an ex-ZO6 owner. I had one decked out for road racing...it was a monster with about 2" inches of clearance. Problem was it didn't drive well on public roads or over speed bumps.

Back