My busa for 8k

nyrican

Registered
I know its been for sale like ten times, she's gotta go and I just want to see it go as fast as possible. I can be reached at 413 885 6991 my name is Colon. Tons of pics available. For those of you not familiar with the bike its an 03 with 7800 miles and fully customized but still fully capable of being daily ridden.

busasss.JPG

Can't believe your bike has not sold! You are definitely giving it away at this price!

Do a free Craigslist Ad in Boston and Hartfrod area's.
That will be gone in a few days for sure at that price.

Sorry for the delay, here the details about the bike....and a link to more pictures, if you search for my screen name you can find even more pics of her.

03 w/ 78XX miles
Full custom paint job, its Escalade pearl white and Toyota  metallic gold with a custom pearl. Chrome not polished!!! includes .....frame, swingarm, triple tree, bar ends, wheels, kickstand, rear caliper arm engine covers,resevoir covers, rear grab bar, all pegs and heel guards and gas cap. Sportech chrome windscreen, Two Bros 4-1 full exhaust system, UFO undertail with LED bulbs, PAIR valve removed and block off plates installed. Clear front turn signals, hump mod.Its lowered in the rear with 3 hole dogbones. Last but not least it has aluminum frame sliders.

The bike has been down once (Before the Paintjob) but only a tip over from its kickstand.(I know I know I should have listened to you guys.) The bike is in excellent condition, it has the regular usage small chips from road debris but absolutely nothing to keep you from taking home some trophies.  
wink.gif

She could use a new rear tire but that about it as far as maintenance. I have both keys and EVERYTHING it came with.

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151358523 -->

Back