My wreched busa

1 BAD 2K

Registered
Well just wanted to let everyone know what's up and I finially got pic's of old bike, my crashed bike and new sweet bike. S0 now it's story time so let's all gather around the camp fire so I can begin. Well it was a nornal morning just like any other up at 0500 out the door by 0540 and on to I95 DC traffic by 0610 on my way to work at the jobsite on Quantico, Va at 4th LAR testing the new 25mm electric turret for the USMC. Well I took exit 148a off ramp like I did the day before but my guardian angel wasn't watching out for me. You know the feeling you get when the hair on the back of your neck stands up just before something bad is about to happen.(VETS know what I mean) Well I got that feel just as I was taking the off ramp where you bare right just a little bit then a hard sharp left going down hill to a stop sign. Well I didn't notice until it was to late that something was wrong with my busa. I learned hard on the left grip and put my knee out to make the sharp left turn, but the bike keep going straight towards the grass hill (no shoulder) that goes down about 6ft into another steep hill with nothing but big sharp rocks and trees into another bigger steeper hill. So bye the time I realized what was up and reacted by straightening the bike up then brake hard (front & rear)I was already going down the grass hill thinking OH #### WTF!!! So I laid the bike down on it's left side and pushed off to let the bike take most of the crash. Then I had to lay their and watch my busa go down the hill hit the rocks then get caught in a pine tree and then flip over on to it's self. I recieved 8 stiches below my left knee just missing my knee cap by an 8th of inch. Afterwards I found to screws in my back tire. So I hope you enjoyed my story and here some pic's !!!

MY_BIKE_030.jpg

WOW! Glad your ok. I almost had a big one last night my self. Car pulled out in front of me to make a left turn. Thought I was done.

Back