NEW ENGLAND

Weirs Beach and not a soul to be found.

IMG_0406.JPG

Anyone going to the C.F.M. motor sports 1st Super Saturday this weekend in Pittsfield, MA?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

Trying to get a meet/ride at Bear Mountain together for the 8th of July in Long Island thread. Anybody interested?

I've got a 190ish mile loop planned around Western , MA on the 9th. From Auburn up 56 to Paxton up 122 to 2 out to Mt. Greylock, following 7 down to 20 and winding it's way back to a fininsh in Sturbridge(84/20/90) or Auburn(395/20/290/90) . I have maybe 5 others plus myself so far.

This is not a "speed" run, just a day out riding with some friends.

Anybody interested? Rain date is scheduled for the 23rd. Either day the plan is starting around 10:00am.

is there another thread on the bear mountain run on the 8th? im intersted in going and was looking for times of a meet there and riding times from ct.

meeting points

long island , exit 63 on the lie, at the hess gas station 8 am pm pdbusa if you are going to meet there so we dont leave anyone behind
my cell is 631 831 7543 call, i will be awake from 3 am on , and call if you are running late

2nd meet yonkers 930 am
from long island
whitestone br , hutch pkwy,to exit 13 cross county pkwy get off exit 4 n central ave n , there is a getty gas station there again pm pdbusa if you plan to meet us there so we dont leave without you

3rd and final meet 11 am at the base of bear mountain there is a new gas station on the circle where rt 9 ends
again please pm pdbusa if you plan to meet us there , again my cell is 631 831 7543 if you decide last minute let me know so we dont miss you .

see you all in the am !!!!

see ya at the base of the mountain for the 11 am meeting point.(hopefully i can find the right spot)

i pm d my cell # so if there is any problem call me ! and we will find you , see ya in the am

Back