NEW ENGLAND

im home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice to meet you guys

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152391447 -->

Can any you guys post good routes in the NE? I am taking off Monday the 28th on a week long trip NE from Maryland. I hear Burlington, VT has great roads surrounding the area.

Thanks,
Eric

Kancamagus highway in the white mountains of New Hampshire. Early in the morning before the tourists hit the road.
Info
More Info

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156312722 -->

sup people....
smile.gif

Can any you guys post good routes in the NE?  I am taking off Monday the 28th on a week long trip NE from Maryland.  I hear Burlington, VT has great roads surrounding the area.  

Thanks,
Eric
From Burlington, Vt take 7 South to VT Rt 17
You want to ride Rt 17 from Bristol to Waitsfield. ( App gap )
from there travel north on Rt 100 into Stowe, take a left onto Rt 108  thru Smuggler's Notch.Stay on Rt 108 and cross Rt 15 towards Enosburg Falls, After crossing Rt 15 take a right onto RT 109 follow to the Rt 118 intersection, take a left on Rt 118 towards Montgomery Center.
In Montgomery Center bear right onto Rt 242 past Jay Peak.
At the end of 242 turn left onto Rt 101 then take another quick left again onto Rt 105 towards Richford.
Take Rt 105 into Enosburg Falls turn left back onto Rt 108 south follow back to Rt 15.
That run will knock your socks off.
There are virtually no Police North of VT RT 15.
Go as fast you like,but watch out for slow moving vehicles.
Call my cell at 802-793-7120, maybe we can hook-up and I can show you in person.

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156692142 -->

Meeting some friends from around NE for a ride to Wright's Chicken Farm in RI on Saturday the 9th of September. It'll cover about 190 miles for me. Anybody interested? I'll be leaving Sturbridge and heading into Auburn for the second meeting and then down 395 into CT to meet the other guys... It'll be noonish on 395 at the Gas stop near exit 91 south. I'll give specifics if anybody wants them.

Dave

I ride Vt Rt 30 all the time, goes from Exit 2 off of Interstate 91 to Vt RT 11 in Peru Vt.
The best way into Vt is get off exit 26 of 91 in Mass ( Greenfield exit )
Take Rt 2 5 miles west to Rt 112 go thru Colrain into Jackson, VT and pick-up Vt Rt 100.
If you need to ask questions while here just call my cell
I am the only Org member from Vt.

Late minute Ride Post....
Ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday Sept 9th, 2006
Meets : Tunxis Golf Course Rt 4 Farmington, CT
10 a.m meet time.
Med fast Ride.
BBQ picnic to follow in Meriden at 4 p.m.

02 busa reporting from Northern NewHampshire.(white mountains in Gorham NH.) Its late in the season but would love to do some riding!!!!

I'm riding until 2 hours before the snows arrive. so head West on 2 sometime and meet me in Newport, Vt or something.

Back