New to the org just wanted to say hi!

Glad you did the full introduction. I got the same color '08 which was stolen a yesr later. Have since replaced it with another of the same year. Wepcome to the insanity!
Thanks, the colour of the bike is actually a car colour. Took it from the 2010 Nissan GTR.

hey ya Haya...can I pour you a cup?

View attachment 1625381

You see @Jester1340 if you wanna get someone's attention like @HayaWakened did for me...you just look at the guys screen name then type a @ followed by the name(as you type a drop down menu appears with member names) and he will get notified up in the corner by where the PM notification was I sent ya.(the bell icon) Thats where you'll see thumbs up etc...plus if somebody quoted yer post.
The colors you chose are freakin' awesome. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
Lol thanks, slowly but surely I'll get the hang of it. And appreciate it, the colour came out better than expected 5 years ago.

I'm planning to finally repaint it the same colour again this off season only this time I'll be fulfilling a promise to mix in some of my best friends ashes into the paint this time.

Lost him a year after the paint job to a motorcycle accident. He was like my brother, the one I picked the colour with and helped me upgrade all the extras on the bike. We rode everywhere together all the time. Miss that guy every day.

I'm sure many people on here have experienced similar loss.

But on a positive note, I'll have him with me everywhere I ride.

Love that seat. Looks wicked. Did it yourself?
No lol not that talented unfortunately, had a upholstery guy that mainly deals with marine equipment like boat seats, ect.. that way the material wouldn't fade in the sun or have any issues getting wet.

Lol thanks, slowly but surely I'll get the hang of it. And appreciate it, the colour came out better than expected 5 years ago.

I'm planning to finally repaint it the same colour again this off season only this time I'll be fulfilling a promise to mix in some of my best friends ashes into the paint this time.

Lost him a year after the paint job to a motorcycle accident. He was like my brother, the one I picked the colour with and helped me upgrade all the extras on the bike. We rode everywhere together all the time. Miss that guy every day.

I'm sure many people on here have experienced similar loss.

But on a positive note, I'll have him with me everywhere I ride.

THAT is way cool. :bowdown:
When my brother died I went to his favorite road along the water front. Parked,said goodbye to him...poured some of his ashes into my gas tank and blasted down that road at mach 5 with his 18 year old son on the back letting the rest of the ashes fly.. He drifted out to sea . Some thought it odd...but he was a cool biker and I knew he loved it.
Rubb.

THAT is way cool. :bowdown:
When my brother died I went to his favorite road along the water front. Parked,said goodbye to him...poured some of his ashes into my gas tank and blasted down that road at mach 5 with his 18 year old son on the back letting the rest of the ashes fly.. He drifted out to sea . Some thought it odd...but he was a cool biker and I knew he loved it.
Rubb.
That's awesome! Bet he loved it!

Welcome from a fellow Canuck.

The color combo looks pretty cool and makes your bike unique.

After 7 years it is great you finally made your way here.

Welcome from a fellow Canuck.

The color combo looks pretty cool and makes your bike unique.

After 7 years it is great you finally made your way here.
Thanks, yeah it definitely got more attention after the paint job, even now when I park up other busa's, she still gets most of the attention. But the only thing I really enjoy about that is it starts great conversations and helps me meet new people.

The '08 that I bought was the same color as the first pics you posted of your bike.
Oh you had the same original colour! Lol sorry I read it like 4 times and I was like, wha?? I got you , but the thievery sucks. Hope carma bit the ass of the f#€ker that took it!

Finally getting my wheels back today! Apparently they had to be stripped again and redone since the powder coater wasn't happy with how they came out after the first attempt. Oh the wheelies that I will do as soon as these fresh shoes are back on! New barrings, new pads, shiny paint, and some fresh Q3+'s! Can't wait!!

IMG_4622.jpg

Back