NOT AGAIN (pics)

bdogg317

Registered
I went on a big group ride today (about 150 bikes) from Indianapolis, to Cincinnati, to Louiville, back to Indianapolis. we made it all the way to cincy to meet up with another group. Then head on to loui. We was getting off the freeway in ciny coming around a curve when the idoit in front of me locked his rear brake up and lost it. I had to swerve right on to the shoulder to keep from running him over. I hit a little bit of gravel and down I went.

I tore up the same side that I JUST GOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Then I find out this guy should not have even been out there with us he was a new rider.

bike trip cinn & loui 001.jpg

bike trip cinn & loui 002.jpg

bike on trailer after accident. then i did not feel like taking anymore pics. the 1000 is the one that caused the accident.

bike trip cinn & loui 008.jpg

bike trip cinn & loui 009.jpg

bike trip cinn & loui 011.jpg

Always have pre ride talks and new riders ride in the rear of the group .

they run BP fuel in there busa's why can't we in calif and whats the differents in the price $1.99 gl to our $2.35 gl tell me why??????????? lol:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bowdown:

Always have pre ride talks and new riders ride in the rear of the group .

Agreed, but you should leave enough room an distance between riders. Going down can happen to anyone not just the inexperienced. Riding the curves should always be single file. This is just our group ride rules. important thing is everyone walked away sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that--keep me in the loop for the next big ride--I am in Indianapolis and would love to have info when this stuff is going on--thanks

Back