Oklahoma Ride Pics to Stillwater

I guess I need to take classes, or cheat and get a better Camera,

Damn you BA BUSA, More red paint

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics James, wish I could have come down and joined you guys.:thumbsup:

James thanks for the pics. It has been probably 18 years since I went back to Stillwater (Went back for Joe's weekend a few times). I worked at Eskimo Joe's & Stillwater Bay when I was in college there, Graduated in 1988.

James thanks for the pics. It has been probably 18 years since I went back to Stillwater (Went back for Joe's weekend a few times). I worked at Eskimo Joe's & Stillwater Bay when I was in college there, Graduated in 1988.

Glad you liked them Michael, we will be back I am sure. You could come up on the next ride. :whistle:

Great pics guys, looks like a fun time. I had a question for the riders that I saw that I saw weren't wearing gloves, Demmym Goodluck MST1TED, and anyone else that doesn't either.

How do you guys keep grip on the bars? Don't think I'm knocking you because I'm not, but my hands sweat when I'm holding the grips. Do you find you feel better road response without gloves in the way, or what other advantages/disadvantages are there?

I rode once without gloves and don't think I could do it comfortably again.

Great pics guys, looks like a fun time. I had a question for the riders that I saw that I saw weren't wearing gloves, Demmym Goodluck MST1TED, and anyone else that doesn't either.

How do you guys keep grip on the bars? Don't think I'm knocking you because I'm not, but my hands sweat when I'm holding the grips. Do you find you feel better road response without gloves in the way, or what other advantages/disadvantages are there?

Hmmmmmmm Look again, I do wear gloves, There fingerless but they are on. On colder days I do have a full set.

I will say this though, Before I got them I had the same problem.

I admit that in the action pic of myself I was not wearing any gloves.
I always wear gloves and I had an extra set in the tank bag used for passengers that I later used,About a size or more to small for me.
I later found my gloves in my tool box in the garage. My hands only sweat bad in the summer. however I do think that all safe gear is a must. I've been down once at around 60 mph and hit once by a senior driver.
I still ride and still love it, So grip or no grip guys & gals wear your gear!

great pics, seems like alot of fun!:thumbsup:
i graduated from OSU in stillwater in 79!
is washington street still out there? :thumbsup: alot of partying there!:laugh:
summer time down to Boomer lake, is it still there?
have not been there since 79!

Wow, that looked like one helluva good time,glad to see everybody had smooth sailing and a safe trip:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing all the pics James!!

Last edited:
We had a blast John. When will we see your smiling face again? Spring Bash and Spring Eureka are coming up. Plus anything else spur of the moment. :thumbsup:

We had a blast John. When will we see your smiling face again? Spring Bash and Spring Eureka are coming up. Plus anything else spur of the moment. :thumbsup:

Not soon enough,I dont think I'll be able to make it to Eureka either-makin' a trip in May to NW IN for my Moms 85th b-day but my wheels might be there if Bob doesn't have a new bike by then??? Be late summer or fall at best:banghead: Maybe a spur of the moment thing- PMRA:please:

Back