personalized/vanity plates

Mine had two meanings when the bike was vigor blue, it still applies in MOST cases!

This is my 2000th post; yay me!!!

iPhone 012.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to get FLYPIG which is what my riding buddies call me for obvious reasons and that is the source of my Avatar too. But they turned it down??? What could be wrong with that?

BUSA was taken, so i just added 06.... 06BUSA, only because i always get asked... what year is this? i can say, what does the tag show?

Mine had two meanings when the bike was vigor blue, it still applies in MOST cases!

This is my 2000th post; yay me!!!

Ok, well, I realise I am a vet of very little brain, but what exactly does this plate mean?

And, more importantly, as I asked before: what is the point of a personalised plate that has to be explained?

For that matter, what is this all about:

My plate said 77LUT......

Last edited:
Ok, well, I realise I am a vet of very little brain, but what exactly does this plate mean?

And, more importantly, as I asked before: what is the point of a personalised plate that has to be explained?

For that matter, what is this all about:

Blue/Blew Past You. BLPSTU.

After seeing the thread, now I have to get a plate to fit in! lol My truck reads, QIKTRK, so I am going to get one for my bike saying, wait for it.......QIKBK What do you think?

I have seen some good ones, here in Houston. And they can really be amusing. But as my riding buddy (Motor Policeman) says: "there may be times when you would not want to have a memorable plate on your bike or car".

Critter ive never had to explain SZE MTR, not even one time

Attachments

• sizemat.bmp
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 599
Back