personalized/vanity plates

i like the godspd too. sucks in texas.. we only get 5 characters, and spaces count as a character. was almost impossible to find something not already taken.

hey size matters. didn't you have a pic of a girl sitting backwards on that bike???

not a fan of vanity plates. There's a few days in my life when my head screws get loose and I dont need pple remembering me..:whistle:

A few motojournalists affectionately referred to their test Hayabusas as "the haybus". I liked it so now my Haybus wears the name.

P1010571.JPG

P1010354.JPG

Er, yeah. Why are the 4 horsemen nice again? I mean, how are they in any way relevant to motorcycles?

Ya know...just askin'

I don't have the quote handy here at work but one of the horsemen, (death) the way he is described riding in sounds much like a guy on a bike. Harley people often quote the similarity. :)

I don't have the quote handy here at work but one of the horsemen, (death) the way he is described riding in sounds much like a guy on a bike. Harley people often quote the similarity. :)
Ah, I see, my tenuous grasp of literacy becomes transparent once again.

Cheers.

I see what you did there!!:thumbsup:

Thanks.
I wasnt desperate for a personal plate but the one that came with
it came close to spelling something I didnt like.

Cost me $400 and no annual fee as long as I keep the bike with rego/road tax
paid up to date.
Wasnt sure if anyone else would get it.

13 KNG ?

It's a 1.3ltr B-KING, or a 1 and a 3 look a little like a B.

I have seen some good ones, here in Houston. And they can really be amusing. But as my riding buddy (Motor Policeman) says: "there may be times when you would not want to have a memorable plate on your bike or car".

+1

I've always worried that *if* I was doing something that local law enforcement objected to, then I did not want to reduce my options by having an "easy to remember" plate.

I was thinking you were referencing Death. If you were referencing pestilence I can't see anyone getting on the back.:whistle:

Back