Pictures of aftermarket parts

Here are a couple pics of my "Beast" I'm extended 6" over, lowered 1 1/2 in the front, stock in the back, Full Stainless Yosh, and Tag relocator.

PAZZO LEVER & GRAND TOURING GRIPS

levers.jpg

Looking at your pics, I noticed your grips and was wondering how comfortable they are. I just got my 09 last night and the pressure on my hands is extreme. Im looking for some cushion for long distance riding. Do they fit specifically for the bike or did you have to cut to fit? Where did you buy them and how much are they. Do you feel that it helps more so than the stock grips. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. :) Bike is only 2 months old, lol. Just got it together this weekend, but can't ride yet. Still waiting on a brake line and put the chain on. The mod list for it is long, hope to do a thread in a week when I can actually get some good pictures in the sun.

It's a puig smoke DB. Works 10x better than the stock one. I dig the look of the stock one more, but for a windscreen it's more of being practical than anything. :)

Nice progress Infinite:thumbsup: Did you paint or powdercoat the rearsets/pegs? I ordered my Vortex's in black today and am debating on what to do with the passenger pegs.

Thanks! :) Almost done! I PC'd my rearsets, pass pegs, plate relocator, shift rod, shifter, rear brake pedal, clutch/brake lever in satin black. The wheels and fairing screens were done in gloss black. :)

Robby Moto variable offset yokes and BKG 3D handlebars...
+
Hyperpro RSC steering damper...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back