Pictures of aftermarket parts

Powder coated rearset levers, extension, soupys lowering kit, hid etc..
002-4.jpg

Last edited:
just wanted to say thanks... the pics in this thread helped me find the perfect windscreen for my '09 Busa. I am very happy with the Puig dark smoke racing shield :thumbsup: ... *** if any on is interested- we have a Black Chrome V-Flow Sportech wind screen for sale

RaceTech G3-S shock with piggyback reservoir, adjustable high and low speed compression, rebound, ride height, and remote hydraulic spring preload adjuster:

09 Busa with 330 O.S.D. Kit, Performance Machine Mayhem wheels Blue Anodized Contrast Cut, Roaring Toyz Exhaust.

09Busa330Bluewheels.jpg

Reflective decals from ebay :laugh: yeah I know big freakin deal :laugh: needed to get in the thread:laugh:

CommutaBusa Nice goodies:thumbsup: How about a closer look at the gauge cluster if thats what it is ??? :whistle: on an off :rulez: :laugh:

Don't worry the reflective decals help aerodynamics therefor making it faster! :beerchug::thumbsup:

Finally joined, been sneek peeking for 6 months.Here's my baby- 4000 miles and a couple mods. Thought I would break her in, but she is still breaking me in.

hayabusa2.jpg

hayabusa1.jpg

hayabusa3.png

What kinda tail is that? Thats the first time ive seen the turnsignals eliminated! Maybe I didn't notice, did you relocate your rear turn signals or just eliminated them all together?

Single sided swingarm kit in Black Chrome
Performance Machine Heathens in contrast chrome
Matching front rotors

Suzuki Tank Bra, Suzuki Chrome Fender Elim, Suzuki Aluminum Rear Spools, and Puig Smoked Z Racing windscreen. Picture quality crappy due to BB cell pics.

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00032.jpg

IMG00035.jpg

IMG00036.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT HERE IN ROTTERDAM ,HOLLAND

Yo ,Here's my k8 with less then 800 mls on it and a few goodies ....:whistle:

Laser stealth full carbon mufflers
evotech mirror block offs
short black pazzo brake/cutch handles
puig smoke race screen
cnc machined ignition cover black

still to do list :
black wheels
LED brakelight
headjob

And for everybody's how wondering what other vehicle it stands for ...

it's my other project ..

it's a 1994 Ford F150 Flareside 302 cui originaly customized bij custom showtrucks usa .Dallas ,Texas with 50000mls on it ...

it's my other project ..

first things that's got to happened is a new set of black and chrome 18"s in the front and 20"s in the back,and then a new murdered out paint job...!

greetz rico

Last edited:
Finally mounted my No-Mar this wekend and installed the Michelin Power Ones on the Carrozzerias. Just waiting on the rotor bolts from Pro-Bolt to get 'em on. :thumbsup: oh yeah, the sprocket is a 44t steel from JT Sprockets and the ceramic bearings are by Worldwide Bearings.

Back