Pictures of aftermarket parts

Here is a set of Tsukigi Cannon Slip-ons going to Europe...these look hot, Satin Black...

DSCF1116.jpg

DSCF1118-1.jpg

DSCF1119.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i got bad news and i am very pissed off right now. I was attempting to put my bike on the stand so i could oil the chain and clean it, wasnt watching what i was doing and i dropped it, now i need a new fairing. My question is does anyone know where the deals are and............. Can i get the fairing in orange with the stickers from suzuki or any other place?

I'm in the same boat...

Ebay for the fairing and dealership for the sticker!

The plastics come painted and stickered...search the net for the good deals on oem parts. 30% off and free shipping is what I like. The panels on the sides are 2 pieces the orange and the black sections sold seperately. The front cowling ( headlight area) is the hardest to switch out if you scratched that up. Bike bandit has fair prices but there are cheaper places if you look around. Sorry about your mishap... you aren't the first to drop one. :whistle:

I'm in the same boat...

Ebay for the fairing and dealership for the sticker!

See Dozers post... ;)

Here is a set of Tsukigi Cannon Slip-ons going to Europe...these look hot, Satin Black...

I definitely like the black tsukigi's over the polished ones. Those black ones would almost make me buy them over the 4-1 AH black ceramic ones I got. LOOKS GOOD!

Last edited:
Decided to lighten the muffler load,

Put some M4 Retro drag slip ons on to at least take some weight off the bike, they are loud but deeper and not quite as loud as the Hot Bodies tips.

I think they look good with the hardware powder coated satin black also.

Before ???

After :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You lost the pontoons, :woot: knocked off a buncha weight and they match your bike. Sweet!

Great price-Great find Zack...looking forward to hearing those puppies at the Bash :thumbsup:

Decided to lighten the muffler load,

Put some M4 Retro drag slip ons on to at least take some weight off the bike, they are loud but deeper and not quite as loud as the Hot Bodies tips.

I think they look good with the hardware powder coated satin black also.

Before ???
IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

After :thumbsup:
IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

love the look i ordered mine two days ago should have been her friday but the ups guy for got to pick it up so they are sitting in TN, I should have them monday !

for all of you who have removed the mudflap, did you just unbolt it or did you cut it ?

thanks

Back