Pros and cons. FTD Customs

I just put my FTD blocks on my 2013 Busa and it looks 10x's better than stock. Very good quality extensions. I'll buy from them again. Also when I called them they were very helpful. I attached before and after pictures, I stretched 6" but I can go to 9". Let me know what you think, still trying to decide on an exhaust to put on it, but I kinda like the way the stock exhaust looks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

POWERHOUSE is a dealer for FTD. We recently purchased a set of chrome wheels - a 280 kit - for one of our customers with a M109R. The quality of the wheels was as good or better than anything we have seen so far, the price was right, they arrived quickly, and their tech support was excellent. We have not yet done a set of sportbike wheels with them yet, but will probably do so soon. Based on our experience, I would recommend this shop . . .:laugh:

I have purchased 3 differ sets of extensions from them. There products are great and hassle free for installing. 1 thing about em though is u can't use a swing arm plate on there slides in the extensions because there slides are indented. If u buy a plate bracket that has an arm u can bend it. That's what I did on my 08. But prices are EXCELLENT and quality is really nice!! Just my 2 cents from someone who has used multiple parts from them. Never used the chains though always have used zzz chain. :thumbsup:

Do you need to buy an extended chainguard when stretching it 6"?.
I really liked that look because it follows the fender(undertail) better...I have never seen one like this here in Sweden....yet

Back