ROADTOAD's new ride

He didn't exactly say what he paid for it but it was north of $50K (Cdn). He sent his ZX10 to Moore Mafia and plans to send this one when he has it broke in...

This is the advertisement for his bike....they don't even list a price for it as they are probably scared people will run screaming into the night...

Hey Sarge , AC41 uploaded some footage of his earlier race days on R6 , Manx , I cannot upload but maybe you can put it on the org. for us .

Not yet bro , but was only talking to a mate the other day , that I am thinking of fitting them very soon . We have just come out of winter , so now spring , and I should be able to ride and test from now on .
Oh ok. I'm still waiting on my order they said it would be available around this month but who knows. I made a deposit already. Definitely a trick piece to have on the bike

......and something just for you 'toad.....

See those wheels , I got a set ordered a couple of months ago now , but in clear coat green , due end of this month last I heard . Same BHP as my 2015 made with Woolich tune , which is what MM uses too . Excellent base hp to build on , or just keep it at that , with nothing added as I still might keep 1 of the H2 's .
I got to see what the 2023 H2 makes once that final 1000rpm is fuel mapped , MM is updated on Woolich breaking the 2023 / 24 secret fueling , thanks to Euro 5 + restrictions .

Back