See anything obvious bazzaz install?

i have 2 bazzaz units that im running on my bikes along with ecu editor((K9 busa, L1 1K)) i have installed alot of them and hade the same problem and 9 times out of 10 it is a bad harness...but other then that i have hade no issues with mine and customers but i know bazzaz will tell you to send it back and then after they check it they will send you another one..it may take a few weeks.. if you cant wait that long or how ever long they tell you i have a new harness i could front you and when you get yours from bazzaz just send it to me....lmk

Oh man!!! Dude, squale147 U R AWESOME!!

I think it's prolly going to go as you say when I hear from Bazzaz on Monday. You prolly solved it but here is the other thread I just posted in the Busa Problems Section.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-problems/168907-help-fi-warning.html

I will certainly NOT forget that generous offer to borrow the harness, squale147. Actually quite a bit of work to remove/install/remove/install again but I might just take you up on it. Winter is on it's way and I want to test the new mods before the salt hits the roads. really loving this bike now with the Cannon, kickstand, bar end mirrors and Satos.

Oh man!!! Dude, squale147 U R AWESOME!!

I think it's prolly going to go as you say when I hear from Bazzaz on Monday. You prolly solved it but here is the other thread I just posted in the Busa Problems Section.

I will certainly NOT forget that generous offer to borrow the harness, squale147. Actually quite a bit of work to remove/install/remove/install again but I might just take you up on it. Winter is on it's way and I want to test the new mods before the salt hits the roads. really loving this bike now with the Cannon, kickstand, bar end mirrors and Satos.
no problem at all...anything to help out a busa brother.. let me know after you speak to bazzaz and then pm me your info and ill ship it to you that day..

Have a C-32 code when the motor runs. Primary fuel injector.

LOL, see post #1 of this thread. Sure wish notright woulda posted the end of his story. Sounds exactly the same as mine. I'm betting that the defective Z-Fi harness causes the injector code.

Yup, sure did, buddy. Just got it figured out. It was the harness. Bent pin on inline plug to #1 primary injector just like the code says. I can't believe it!!! Would have thought the pin woulda been all squashed to hell in there and the pluga not really go together easy. That is NOT necessarily the case. I have been updating my own thread in "BUSA PROBLEMS" section since we don't really know what ever happened with the author of this threads' issue. I suspect he had the exact same problem as I did.

Just click. Skip to the bottom if you want to bypass all that has been discussed here. I have this and my own thread linked up in case others do a search and need to see the whole story.

Just click here after about 5:10 CST today.

Thanks again for your generous offer, squale!! You're the coolest. Looks like I will not need to take you up on the harness after all. Merci beaucoup, mon frere!!

Before you send anything back, can you take some better and clear pictures of the plugs...?

If it's the #1 signal then double check the #1 pins again. It doesn't take much for the pin to not go in properly...

Got-Busa......... exactly. that is what I did. the pin might be off just a hair. Mine was and it pushed out the back of the plug instead of sliding into the mating contact. You win the door prize.:cheerleader:

Back