Sincere thanks to all, Busa driver no more

sgerry

Registered
7272D3A8-729E-477A-BC11-14257FEA63E4.jpeg

I did a thing……

Had a chance to drive the scrambler and the busa to work 2x days in a row….and then almost couldn’t walk after the second day. Osteoarthritis in the knees sucks, and as my wife says “…we ain’t that young anymore”.

Traded in both bikes and rode this beauty home.

A sincere thanks to everyone here, I appreciate all the info shared!

I’ll still be around…seeing what y’all get up to modifying the mighty Busa.

Rubbber side down yall. (Except for @sixpack577- keep that rear down….do your thing bro!)

I did a thing……

Had a chance to drive the scrambler and the busa to work 2x days in a row….and then almost couldn’t walk after the second day. Osteoarthritis in the knees sucks, and as my wife says “…we ain’t that young anymore”.
Man when you do a thing you REALLY do a thing. The Ducati looks great and comfy. Those Italians know how to do sexy in any genre of bike. I'm no spring chicken so I get the age thing and being comfy. Stay in touch for sure man. Appreciate you and have a blast with the new Ducati!

Congrats, it looks like it will be lots of fun to go ride almost anywhere..

Look at how much fun @c10 is having on his adventure bike....

Enjoy your new Multi. I had a 1200S 2015 model that was real fun. I hope you don’t miss the arm ripping acceleration of the Busa.

That's unexpected, but totally get it. As time goes on, I know my time will be coming at some point. I hope to make it to the Gen4, but not sure if that'll happen if Suzuki takes another 14yrs to update again.

Good luck and definitely keep checking in! One day I'll get a Duc, my goal is to have one as a 2nd bike.

Back