Speeding Tickets

FJRider

Registered
I'm curious if anyone has had success when hiring a lawyer to support them in court over a speeding charge?

I think they do..sometimes. A link for ya...

http://www.ticketassassin.com/faq.html

Hope this helps, bud!
cool.gif

They can make a huge difference. Not only in the upfront $$$ amount, but in the driver record/insurance rates in the future. I'll spend $500 to get a $100 fine reduced or erased anyday.

If it was just about being able to pay my fine and moving on I would gladly just pay my fines. But No No, it's not the ticket cost that bothers me, it's the longterm insurance rates and driving record that gets the bloodsucking lawyer involved.

They Help!
Retain one in the area you received the citation in.
90% of the time it will be worth the money you spend on them!
"MY Past Experance"
tounge.gif

Do not go to court without the very best traffic attorney you can afford period.

Both my kids have had their speeding tickets erased (2 each - one got two speeding tickets within a two week period) by Traffic Law Hotline. Cost was 275 plus court costs (no court appearance). They both got 1 month probation. One is 17 the other is 19 years old. Best money they could spend when you consider what insurance would have done to them if it was reported on their licenses.

Yep! My wife does it all the time in KS! (helps folks, that is...she's an attorney).

Not just any lawyer but a lawyer that only does traffic tickets can usually always beat a ticket.

yeah, my experience is that lawyers can help out a lot.... we have a guy here that works miracles. Just pay his fee and shid just goes away, never shows up on anything. I heard once how he did it, but basically the "good ole boy network" is alive and well when it comes to how traffic lawyers work with judges/clerks. Amazing how you can have your ticket(s) argued over a round of golf at some nice place
laugh.gif

though I have gone before the judge alone in VA when I was younger. I was honest, striaght forward and polite. I was given driving school and a slap on the wrist, small fine and have a nice day from the judge. That was for 25 over in a 35 zone. yeah I got lucky
wink.gif

The lawyers have their "ins" with the prosecutors. TLC (traffic Law Hotline) told me their attorney takes all the tickets down to the couthouse and bargains with the prosecutor. They don't want everything to go to court and tie up the space and the judge so the "trade insignificant tickets" off for more serious stuff. Average person could do the same if he had a way to get to the presecutor. BTW 100 over the speed limit might not get "negotiated"
smile.gif

Back