Speedvision: ZX-12R testing NEXT WEEK

OB_Bus13R

Registered
The show Motorcyclist is testing the ZX-12R next week.

The previews are hyping it up even more. They are hinting a top speed shootout with a blue/silver Busa. I think the guy operating the radar gun has been using it too close to his noggin'. On the preview they show a radar gun clocking something at 191, I'm not sure if that was even in MPH not to mention it could have been down hill.

My guess is that the Busa will hold the top speed, the Kaw will get it in the 1/4, and then they'll go on to 'sell' the bike based on its "real world" characteristics based on its ergos.

Someone with capturing capabilities on their pc should get this.

Yeah, I'm still trying to understand why they attempted a top speed run on that bumpy assed road... The Red ZX12 looked like the front forks were really getting a workout...

Time/Date: Tuesday, 7:30p & 11:30p EST

I'm surprised the results haven't been leaked out already. I'm sure the show has already been shot so I'm guessing the tests were either inconclusive or disappointing.

I'm in the same situation as Todd. My cable company won't give us speedvision. I even considered getting satellite so I could have it! Does anyone know when this will air so I can go to my boy's house and check it out?

iz

GSXR1360R, it looked to me that they were running a top speed of about 60 on that shot. -Just adding drama for show next week.

There was a shot of the radar's readout, it was displaying 191. 191 what? I'm not sure. I wasn't paying enough attention to tell if it was even MPH. Of course they could have been running it down a mountian also.

Hey Jeff - can you see if this is worth converting to mpeg? We still don't get SV here. We're just glad to have electricity now.

Well it's 7:30 and where's the test? I think it's a F-ing re-run!!! Kaw must have have pulled the plug. ...um, we need to change motors, that one had a bad tire.

Back