StreetShark's Hayabusa

Titanium clutch pusher and seat bolts in production

F665BFFD-9950-4380-B315-FBFE8929E030.jpeg

After having issues doing the one piece inner clutch hub, I thought I had a bad slave cylinder. While doing that service I discovered it was actually the master that was bad. Swapped that out today and also put a new speed sensor on the bike too. I was having some weird speedometer fluctuations while out testing and found that the bolt that holds on the tone ring to the front sprocket had backed out. It damaged the speed sensor when it made contact. Problems solved.

IMG_4717.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

And a quick photo of the KSB with my hardware and everything assembled on the bike

IMG_4730.jpeg

Prototype phone mount for Alif upper clamp and quad lock case

IMG_4755.jpeg

IMG_4761.jpeg

After installing the piece and getting the phone mounted, I think I want to reverse the offset for the mount so it’s going toward the tank instead. This will lower the phone so it doesn’t block the gauges as much.

I’ve never been happy with any of the phone mounts on the market but I need my phone mounted to make using the Dragy easier instead of having to dig it out of my pocket all the time.

I am a low level Solidworks user...and that looks like an sob to draw, lol

I just spend a lot of time in Fusion and teach myself as I go. Some ideas work out and some don’t. That’s how I figure out how to do it next time.

The part is my solution for a dual side wheel cover setup on BST RapidTEKs (might work for other BSTs as well but not sure). I was going to use my internal rod setup but it does not align correctly with the 5 spoke wheel, so I designed this carrier attachment for the sprocket side disk to bolt onto. It gets locked in between the sprocket carrier and the sprocket.

I just spend a lot of time in Fusion and teach myself as I go. Some ideas work out and some don’t. That’s how I figure out how to do it next time.

The part is my solution for a dual side wheel cover setup on BST RapidTEKs (might work for other BSTs as well but not sure). I was going to use my internal rod setup but it does not align correctly with the 5 spoke wheel, so I designed this carrier attachment for the sprocket side disk to bolt onto. It gets locked in between the sprocket carrier and the sprocket.

You dream up some cool parts

Got the carbon covers rough cut this weekend and 3D printed the carrier attachment to test fit everything and it all works well.

Brake side now has the cut out for valve stem access. BST has installed the valve stem with silicone and I do not feel like redoing it to move it to the other side although I would prefer that from a looks perspective. You'll notice that the center bore is very small to only accommodate the spacer instead of leaving the larger center bore like a rotor. I decided to completely enclose the center area this time and only add small slots for the tabs on the rotor mounting surface.

IMG_4822.jpg

The sprocket side cover carrier fits great. The idea was a necessity to get the dual covers on the bike for an upcoming event but I now see that this is a solution for all the guys who want wheel covers on their bikes but do not want to do a brake delete.

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

The aluminum prototype should be here in about a week and I'll post photos of the part on its own and installed.

Titanium seat bolts

OEM parts - 1.47 oz
Falkonworks - .53 oz

These bolts turned out great as well. They have a nice finish and use a 6mm hex key just like OEM. They match the OEM bolts other than being dome head instead of a standard socket cap. They are also hollowed out for weight reduction.

IMG_4911.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

IMG_4909.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg

Back