"STUNNAH GOT STUNG!!!"

And to think the ONLY time I've EVER been stung, I had to step on the damn thing...
laugh.gif

Just glad you made it in...sounds like an ambush!!!
wow.gif
I'm working on my plan of attack...Got to flank them or something...They will be destroyed...

Dang that's messed up Bro ... and you've got to make 'em pay dearly for that ... maybe go to the nearest Army/Navy surplus and pick a flame-thrower and wax that azz!

So whats buzzin' now stunnah?

hehe.. sorry.. having a good chucke at others expense is not nice..

but I still chuckled.

Have a beer, or 12 and prepare the supersoaker flamethrower for the battle ahead.

laugh.gif
Not to laugh at anothers misfortune but i can picture your ass running and slapping yourself and even doing a Im getting attacked dance
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

attack of the killer african bees....I read an article last week, they are saying the killer bees have made it to southern Arkansas....ouch!!! Going to have to gear up for lawn work!!

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120370306 -->

That sucks....
I got stung by putting on my sneakers one day. They were sitting on the porch and I put them on. Next thing I know it felt like I had a sticker in my foot. I started to take my sneaker off after the pain started shooting through my foot. Surprized the hell out of me. Of course I squished it.....
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|JTCobra
Reason for Edit: "angry smilie did'nt work without the space duh!"|1120371315 -->

I hate bees.......I'm just like a little kid when I've got that can of wasp spray in my hand.....KILL>>>KILL!!! My wife thinks I'm nuts.........................

She's partly right:p

Nuke 'em dude!!!!
biggrin.gif

That sucks. Might have ditched the mower and hauled a$$!

Did you have an allergic reaction?
Yeah...They shot me up with benadryl and cortizone...I got stung close to a 100 times...
Some years back i dug up a tree ans hit a yellow jacket nest. I was only stung about 25 times. I was given Benadryl and almost dies from an alergic reaction from the Benadryl. To this day i can not go near the stuff. Only thing that I am alergic to. Glad you are recovering. Now stay away from those fl;ying insects. I am sorry NO MORE YARD WORK FOR A YEAR PLEASE.

Back