The Egyptians, The Great Pyramids, and the Origin of Mathematics

Kiwi Rider

Donating Member
Registered
I just discovered this 3.5 hour movie/documentary on YT, and if anyone here has an interest in the ancient mysteries of the Pyramids, ya gotta watch this!
It explains how the Egyptians discovered the mathematics necessary to build the pyramids.
Very very interesting and informative.
Released in 2019 in French language (French Production) and now available in English.

Although I am contractually obligated to agree with everything Rubb posts, I will have to disagree with him here. I know for sure that aliens delivered at least one of my ex-wives to this planet but slavery was the not-so-secret ingredient responsible for the construction of the pyramids. (I'll say anything to get a response from @Mr Brown)

The construction process theory is fully explained and it’s so well explained it’s actually believable.
It all makes perfect sense, but ya gotta have an open mind to start with... unlike Rubb, who has written it off as ‘krap’ Before even looking at it.
But I realise a lot of people just are not interested in the hidden past of the early civilisations that we know very little about.
Oh well, I was hoping it would not be lost on my Busa brethren..... :banghead: :confused::banghead:

The construction process theory is fully explained and it’s so well explained it’s actually believable.
It all makes perfect sense, but ya gotta have an open mind to start with... unlike Rubb, who has written it off as ‘krap’ Before even looking at it.
But I realise a lot of people just are not interested in the hidden past of the early civilisations that we know very little about.
Oh well, I was hoping it would not be lost on my Busa brethren..... :banghead: :confused::banghead:
I watch a few series on ancient civilizations and ancient aliens...I find them quite interesting.

History has always been my thing...

I find it interesting experts say some of the stone cutting techniques could not be duplicated today with all our technology...somewhere (I can't recall where) they found scorching on the rock face as if a laser cutter was used and they carbon dated it to be thousands of years old.

@Kiwi Rider That was just Rubb :poke:with you. I hope you continue posting stuff like this. And if it was aliens, they would have been disguised as humans so nobody'd ever know. I know cuz I asked one of my ex-wives. The real question is in Yellow9's post from above: where'd they get those tools??
Some of the "Ancient Aliens" shows make perfect sense...why would anyone go to all the work making the figures in South America which can only be seen from the air..or why would there be hieroglyphics of aircraft or people with oval shaped heads....

Although I am contractually obligated to agree with everything Rubb posts,
Just 18 years left on yer contract...it'll go by like that..*snap*
:laugh:
It is not lost Kiwi,I love all that kind of thing. I'll watch a documentary before 98% of whats on T.V. The History Channel is where it's at..:super:
better luck next post.
:thumbsup:
nuthin' the matter with this post,did you just meet me...:D
@Kiwi Rider That was just Rubb :poke:with you. I hope you continue posting stuff like this. And if it was aliens, they would have been disguised as humans so nobody'd ever know. I know cuz I asked one of my ex-wives.
Maybe I'm an' alien...:eek: but then that would mean we could have been married...
kiss.gif

Nope,can't do it...can't continue with the joke...
puke.gif

Rubb.

So to add to the fascination, the Pyramids in Egypt are but one of many pyramids around the world with the same mathematics. Who or how can more than one civilization in more than one part of the world know how to build these and have the same math?

My last trip was to visit Inca and Mayan pyramids. Located in central America. They not only had pyramids, they knew there were 365 days in a year and had calenders and math to calculate where the sun would fall on the earth over time.

I find it hard to believe that everyone figures out the same thing and being completely unassociated with each other in various parts of the world, before boats and voyages and navigation existed.

So to add to the fascination, the Pyramids in Egypt are but one of many pyramids around the world with the same mathematics. Who or how can more than one civilization in more than one part of the world know how to build these and have the same math?

My last trip was to visit Inca and Mayan pyramids. Located in central America. They not only had pyramids, they knew there were 365 days in a year and had calenders and math to calculate where the sun would fall on the earth over time.

I find it hard to believe that everyone figures out the same thing and being completely unassociated with each other in various parts of the world, before boats and voyages and navigation existed.
I've seen a documentary where pyramids have been found in North America and Mexico as well...

I agree, how do all these similar structures get built without global travel....

This leads us back to the figures only seen from the air....

Although I am contractually obligated to agree with everything Rubb posts, I will have to disagree with him here. I know for sure that aliens delivered at least one of my ex-wives to this planet but slavery was the not-so-secret ingredient responsible for the construction of the pyramids. (I'll say anything to get a response from @Mr Brown)
I was just watching a short video abot the stone carving and the guy felt it was unlikely that the workers would have been slaves because of the skilled work it required. Simple tools: a string line, a flint and a pumice + lots of careful measuring and grinding.

actually, it has happened more than once that someone has been racing against others to develop a great invention at exactly the same time. The airplane was one example. There's usually one best way when it comes to technological advancement and anyone who works at it follows the same path as the next guy would.

they found scorching on the rock face as if a laser cutter was used and they carbon dated it to be thousands of years old.
aliens
where'd they get those tools??
aliens
why would there be hieroglyphics of aircraft or people with oval shaped heads....
aliens
What/who got up Mr.Browns butt? Was it something I said...
dunno.gif
me
Who or how can more than one civilization in more than one part of the world know how to build these and have the same math?
aliens

I agree, how do all these similar structures get built without global travel....

This leads us back to the figures only seen from the air....
aliens.

Back