The Egyptians, The Great Pyramids, and the Origin of Mathematics

I find it hard to believe that everyone figures out the same thing and being completely unassociated with each other in various parts of the world, before boats and voyages and navigation existed.
Were "they" figuring this stuff out at the same time? Or does anybody know? Do we actually know for sure when ocean travel was possible?
If you can float a boat on the Nile carrying heavy loads,could you not cross a sea?
Rubb.

Were "they" figuring this stuff out at the same time? Or does anybody know? Do we actually know for sure when ocean travel was possible?
If you can float a boat on the Nile carrying heavy loads,could you not cross a sea?
Rubb.
They worshipped different God's. They were all long before Christianity.

Down a river is a far cry from Oceans that would takes months with no landmarks to guide them.

I don't have answers. But I most definitely think we have highly underestimated previous civilizations and how they came about the ability to build things that we today would struggle to do with all of the "modern" help we have.

An ocean voyage is a lot,but personally I see it an' easier task than walking from what is now Siberia,all the way to South America.
Rubb.

An ocean voyage is a lot,but personally I see it an' easier task than walking from what is now Siberia,all the way to South America.
Rubb.
Eons on land migrating on foot is easier for me to believe than crossing oceans. Not saying oceans couldn't be crossed, but it's harder to fathom for me.

Building a pyramid is hard to fathom so obviously my brain can only comprehend lesser task.

They worshipped different God's. They were all long before Christianity.
That is a huge can of worms...you've done it now Tom.
let me get a drink...
gulp.gif
OK...I'm all settled in.

fight bell.gif

Rubb.

Eons on land migrating on foot is easier for me to believe than crossing oceans. Not saying oceans couldn't be crossed, but it's harder to fathom for me.

Building a pyramid is hard to fathom so obviously my brain can only comprehend lesser task.
Both travel idea's are hard to swallow. I'm sticking with the walk was harder. I think it was pretty chilly outside...the ocean was frozen. :D Not saying the trip by boat would have been any fun either. The fact that they had eons to do it,to me just means they had thousands of more days and chances to starve and freeze to death. If it really happened. Could have been the first..."Fake News"
rofl.gif

Rubb.

Here's a guy I watch , He asks questions that no one can answer and the egyptologists are stumped ..

In brief , He and many believe the ''egyptians' inherited the pyramids from an older, lost race,as they hadn't the technologhy to build them at the time ..
He explains it very well and shows an abundance of evidence that no one can explain , including himself .A lot of information on artifacts that are rarely seen as the 'experts' are embarrased when asked about them .
His vids are really eye opening , and just as unbelieveable are the ones on the south american sites too , well worth a watch ..

I watch a few series on ancient civilizations and ancient aliens...I find them quite interesting.

History has always been my thing...

I find it interesting experts say some of the stone cutting techniques could not be duplicated today with all our technology...somewhere (I can't recall where) they found scorching on the rock face as if a laser cutter was used and they carbon dated it to be thousands of years old.
It’s explained in this movie that they had the means to melt the granite and form blocks into molds
Here's a guy I watch , He asks questions that no one can answer and the egyptologists are stumped ..

In brief , He and many believe the ''egyptians' inherited the pyramids from an older, lost race,as they hadn't the technologhy to build them at the time ..
He explains it very well and shows an abundance of evidence that no one can explain , including himself .A lot of information on artifacts that are rarely seen as the 'experts' are embarrased when asked about them .
His vids are really eye opening , and just as unbelieveable are the ones on the south american sites too , well worth a watch ..
i watch that guys vids too!
He’s awesome, and so genuine to listen too, but it certainly looks like the builders of the pyramids had high technology and the ability to navigate the planet.
Amazing stuff, and great for exchanging ideas and conversations too.
Love it!

There's definitely a lot of stuff out there we don't understand or doesn't gel.
I really enjoyed watching it kiwi and all these types of shows.
If today we're struggling to understand how things were built thousands of years ago, then what happened between then and now to stop the progress.
What I found really interesting was the lens they built to use the power of the sun to melt the granite back to a 'lava' form, then pour it into molds to create the statues and the giant granite blocks etc.
Also, the info re the Free Masons and the fact they didn't chisel the stone at all, it was all cast in molds to build the great temples and the churches throughout Europe.
There is so much going on at the present, this si a welcome relief, to be able to find hope in our lives with the emergence of TRUTH instead of all the lies and deceit we have endured all our lives!

What I found really interesting was the lens they built to use the power of the sun to melt the granite back to a 'lava' form, then pour it into molds to create the statues and the giant granite blocks etc.
Also, the info re the Free Masons and the fact they didn't chisel the stone at all, it was all cast in molds to build the great temples and the churches throughout Europe.
There is so much going on at the present, this si a welcome relief, to be able to find hope in our lives with the emergence of TRUTH instead of all the lies and deceit we have endured all our lives!
To add to this, my exploration of the Incas and Mayans showed the evidence that they also knew to heat the stone, which was largely soft as far as stone went. They had a specific process to heat it without cracking it. It was molecularly changed into a hard stone that 1000s of years later are still standing as built. It also resulted in the mass deforestation of their land, which was a part of the downfall of their civilizations.

So again, we have suggestion of not just heat, massive scale heat with massive temperatures, yet a know formula to change it to what they knew would withstand these Eons of time.

I'm sorry it's just hard to believe in these coincidences across the planet in unrelated civilizations getting to the same results at completely different times.

Both travel idea's are hard to swallow. I'm sticking with the walk was harder. I think it was pretty chilly outside...the ocean was frozen. :D Not saying the trip by boat would have been any fun either. The fact that they had eons to do it,to me just means they had thousands of more days and chances to starve and freeze to death. If it really happened. Could have been the first..."Fake News" View attachment 1630219
Rubb.
"I'm sticking with the walk was harder"

People lived on the land bridge for 5000 years. It's not like they high tailed it across in a couple of days or even centuries.

"A 2007 analysis of mtDNA found evidence that a human population lived in genetic isolation on the exposed Beringian landmass during the Last Glacial Maximum for approximately 5,000 years.[54] This population is often referred to as the Beringian Standstill population.[54][55] A number of other studies, relying on more extensive genomic data, have come to the same conclusion.[6][56][57] Genetic[54] and linguistic[58] data demonstrate that at the end of the Last Glacial Maximum, as sea levels rose, some members of the Beringian Standstill Population migrated back into eastern Asia while others migrated into the Western Hemisphere, where they became the ancestors of the indigenous people of the Western Hemisphere. Environmental selection on this Beringian Standstilll Population has been suggested for genetic variation in the Fatty Acid Desaturase gene cluster[59] and the ectodysplasin A receptor gene.[60] Using Y Chromosome data Pinotti et al. have estimated the Beringian Standstill to be less than 4600 years and taking place between 19.5 kya and 15 kya.[61]"

The coastal route is a possibility as well as several waves of migration. Fascinating subject.

Last edited:
The grown ups are talking , you go back to hunting down Gurrera or play with your lego or pet frog ..:banghead:

I'll give you a shout when it's safe .. :thumbsup:
You guys did mention aliens right... I'm thinkin Gurrera is one. Right...

bugged out eyes.gif

Now I dont have a pet frog...unless thats a sex thing yer talkin' about. Did have some odd pets thou. Mexican red-legged tarantula,iguana,black scorpion (she ate all her babies) red tailed boa,rats and mice (food for the snake) piranha,albino shark,some other fishies...
A pet frog eh...

beer drop monster.gif

Maybe I'll give that a go...cheers mate...
drink.gif

lemme know when its safe to come back in...
hide.gif

Rubb.

If The Egyptians cast blocks of stone for the pyramid out of molten rock that had been melted sunlight focussed by powerful lenses:

How many lenses would it take to melt enough boulders to make one block?

How big would each lens need to be? At least the size of a house window.

Would it be possible to arrange that many window sized lenses at the paper angle to the sun in order to maximize the light focussed into a single mold for one block?

Where are these lenses now?

How did they make these lenses? Remember, lenses are made of glass and you know where glass comes from, right? What did they use t melt down that much glass and if they could do it, why not use that to melt rock instead of a lens?

What was the mold made out of?

If Egyptians used lenses to make pyramid blocks, that would have been a bigger accomplishment than making the pyramids.

Back