The fastest color...

houstonbussa

Registered
I just saw two posts about blue and orange being the fastest colors.. But being that all the bikes are spec'd the exact same, meaning there is no more juice in one than the other if it's stock for stock... Then the only logical deduction is white is the fastest color because all the other colors absorb too much sunlight.. So they have the weight of the sun slowing them down.. Making black the slowest color and white the fastest as it reflects all light.. I hope this solves the speed wars and answers all questions...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just saw two posts about blue and orange being the fastest colors.. But being that all the bikes are spec'd the exact same, meaning there is no more juice in one than the other if it's stock for stock... Then the only logical deduction is white is the fastest color because all the other colors absorb too much sunlight.. So they have the weight of the sun slowing them down.. Making black the slowest color and white the fastest as it reflects all light.. I hope this solves the speed wars and answers all questions...

+1 :laugh:

:(

Ok so now lets change it to BLACK is the BEST color :thumbsup:

IMGP2638.jpg

Ok.. I'll let you have the best color.. Black is the best color.. Being that I'm a black man.. But white is the fastest being I've got a white bike.. Welcome to my world of logic..... LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMAG0069_Small.jpg

Ok.. I'll let you have the best color.. Black is the best color.. Being that I'm a black man.. But white is the fastest being I've got a white bike.. Welcome to my world of logic..... LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMAG0069_Small.jpg

If thats the case then black is also the faster color, who wins when a black man and a white man race?:whistle: lmao

And I thought I started a controversial thread...which has been debated numerous times (and still comes out BLUE)....

I cheat..I wear white clothes.... (Wow the irony of where that could go)

But it only matters is a white man is on a black bike in all black clothes... lol...

Yes I said man.. Because if it were a woman... That wouldn't even be a race.. Especially if she's cute.. I may forget how go forward due to my inability to hide the fact that I'm staring.. (I think the drooling would be the first give away)

Just found this . . . see the bike in the background? :whistle:

ya, its carrying an extra person and still keeping up just fine!:laugh:

Well it's not even the extra weight... You didn't get the back log of that story.. See they gave the orange bike a 20 second lead.. That was only turn two. By turn 5, you couldn't even see the orange in the rearview.. And well since that was the only exciting moment that whole time, well they picked that one pic.. It was the only one they could use that had both pics with out using some photoshop... hahaha

What about nights when the moon's not out? Surely other effects, such as frictional differences between two otherwise identical bikes, must trump any effect caused by what ever (minimal) solar effects might be present under such circumstances. Oh, we've only tapped the tip of the iceberg on this issue... :lol:

Last edited:
We solved this already, but I'll repost for your benefit

Color pertains to wavelength and wavelength pertains to energy.
In the visible light spectrum violet is at the high end of the spectrum with the lowest wavelength (around 400 nm), which means it has the most energy.
Red light (700 nm) has the least energy.

The visible spectrum from lowest to highest energy is ROYGBIV, or red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

Thereby proving, red's are slowest, oranges are down there with reds, blue's are faster!

In case you're wondering, white is slowest of all because it is a culmination of all colors and is just confused.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/133524-white-fastest-color-theorem.html

Sorry Brother, I'll send you a rattle-can of blue if you like.

I think the white bike was originally a black bike before the orange bike went by. But it doesn't really matter what color you have....mess with a orange bike and you will usually end up black and blue.:poke:

Back