the return of a member inspired this....

Does anybody know how to contact Martin Krieg...Apart from a psysic..

Rubberduck has been doing some searching for me ...Anybody got any ideas ? Surely some of our older guys here remember him..He was an avid poster and well liked....

I'll see what I can do
wink.gif

Rubberduck has been doing some searching for me ...Anybody got any ideas ? Surely some of our older guys here remember him..He was an avid poster and well liked....
last time i talked to martin was just after his lo lo pass trip he was getting a club together in Boise but haven't heard from him in a while. ya might PM jbusa he might have a address for him the only one i have is krieg@cableone.net not sure if that's current or not
rock.gif

Statistics and Personal Information for Krieg
Birthday Date 3 Jan. 1966 (40)
Registration Date June 28 2003,17:50
This member's number 3726
Last Profile Update July 03 2005,06:38
Last login date: Sep. 25 2005,08:56
Last Post Krieg last posted in General Bike Related Topics in Best Overall Exhuast Shootout on Aug. 17 2005,15:19
Total Posts / Total Topics Started 2035 / 46
This Member's Gender Male
Post Average 2.14 posts per day
Status Donating Member
Member Level No Information Entered
Member PIPS
Interests No Information Entered
Location Boise, ID
This member's real name Krieg
Signature 2003 Black and Grey Hayabusa
Akrapovic Evolution, PC III USB with Quasar map, Pair valve mod
Home Page No Information Entered

I sent him a PM....busahaya might have a phone # and is lookin' for it
wink.gif

last time i talked to martin was just after his lo lo pass trip he was getting a club together in Boise but haven't heard from him in a while. ya might PM jbusa he might have a address for him the only one i have is krieg@cableone.net not sure if that's current or not
rock.gif
Thanks nut..I just PM'd Jbusa.... Might get lucky..

what ever happened to thesnake,oldguy,bigjohn,mzbusa,ike,mikey d, and the very gorgeous...nijinsky3(pictured here)

post_12_29668_Nijinsky_n_me_heads.jpg

Well done rub.. If you have his bike and dog ... no wonder he's not on here anymore...
biggrin.gif

rock.gif
That is Martin's correct email addy, last I spoke to Martin was sometime in June/July. I thought I had his phone number around but I think I misplaced it.

Back