Thinking About Selling The BUSA!!

I like the idea of a pic of wife by the speedo to keep the speed down on the streets. Do some track days and drag strip to get your speed fix.

not into turns but i love to drag race thing is with my work schedule i can oly go 2-3 times a year. Thats just not enough lol:banghead: The wife pic on the speedo is a great idea i will do that and i think that just might work :)

Last edited:
This is where I got that from....

When you were called a normal 24 yr old this was your reply
I may sound like one but you would be hard pressed to find another 24 yr old that has accomplished what i have.

Your reply suggests you think you are better than "normal 24 yr olds".

not into turns but i love to drag race thing is with my work schedule i can oly go 2-3 times a year. Thats just not enough lol:banghead: The wife pic on the speedo is a great idea i will do that and i think that just might work :)

I don't know your schedule or what all your work hours are but I am sure there are some test and tune nights you could make it to over the summer. Usually covers my urge for speed.

Having a child won't slow you down, age and wisdom will. All you can do is hope you make it long enough to get there. The track is a great place to get the speed itch scratched. I have done plenty of silly things on a bike, one day I was in the middle of something dumb and it occured to me how much it would hurt if I made a mistake. That had never crossed my mind during the act before. After certainly, but not during. That was when I knew I was getting older and wiser......

I want you to know I wouldnt do this for just anyone but I also am concerned with your safety,

I am willing to trade you my car that is sure to slow you down so that you can sleep at night knowing that you will live to drive another day.

(( Note this is not the actual car ) Mine is missing a door ( Passenger side so not to worry you wont fall out ) It also has 3 flat tires ( helps to keep you going slow ) 3rd gear is out, ( Not like there was much of a difference between 2nd and thrird ) The back glass is missing, ( Not like you need one, all the bugs come from the front ) No rear seat, ( Its not like your going to find any freinds that would ride around with you in it ) There may be 6 or 7 other issues OK OK 9 or 10 but just remember its all for safety.

I can paint it blue if you wish.
===================================================================

yyyyy.jpg

if you want a hardly, then better get it while you can! good luck to ya. You'll be back:whistle:

Success in life does not mean been CEO, have big bikes, big cars, big mansion, hot chicks etc..... (hmm??)

Think what you should do now to be better off next ten years or more
instead of
thinking what you should have done before

This is where I got that from....

When you were called a normal 24 yr old this was your reply

Your reply suggests you think you are better than "normal 24 yr olds".

Well thats because where i live i am and basically a 24yr old here will be the same as a 24yr old anywhere else in the U.S.. I'm sure there are more out there like me but not many. You may not like me saying that and may think less of me but thats how i feel

Last edited:
I don't know your schedule or what all your work hours are but I am sure there are some test and tune nights you could make it to over the summer. Usually covers my urge for speed.

I work 5pm to 1:30 am or later but no later than 5am every morning monday-friday and most saturdays and some sundays I barely have time to spend with the wife let alone go to the track

I want you to know I wouldnt do this for just anyone but I also am concerned with your safety,

I am willing to trade you my car that is sure to slow you down so that you can sleep at night knowing that you will live to drive another day.

(( Note this is not the actual car ) Mine is missing a door ( Passenger side so not to worry you wont fall out ) It also has 3 flat tires ( helps to keep you going slow ) 3rd gear is out, ( Not like there was much of a difference between 2nd and thrird ) The back glass is missing, ( Not like you need one, all the bugs come from the front ) No rear seat, ( Its not like your going to find any freinds that would ride around with you in it ) There may be 6 or 7 other issues OK OK 9 or 10 but just remember its all for safety.

I can paint it blue if you wish.
===================================================================

AWWW!! Thanks man your such a great pal LOL:rofl:

Back