This guy must be president of the squids of the usa fondation.

FYI.....the show is called "Speeders Fight Back". It's on Tru TV on Thursday nights, after "Speeders". There is always some funny stuff on there. And yes, the Judge is hot!!!!!

Honestly, it surprises me that complete retards still manage to get around in society.

I mean, honestly, how many of you would have the audacity to lift up your shirt to show off your pathetic attempt at a flat stomach to flirt in a goddamn courtroom?

The guy has to have down syndrome and narcissism or something to that effect because I don't think I have ever met anyone THAT stupid.

i thought it was set up and staged till the very end. who would fake that?:poke:

I was convinced once the old lady he almost took out reacted the way she did. That was a very honest reaction, in my opinion.

I'm still laughing!! :laugh:

OMG!!!!!!! :rofl:

That COULD NOT have ended any better. :laugh:

Loser --- I love how he got all tough outside of court --- away from the officer!

I thought this was funny, as did several others judging by the amount of reposts.

Thought you'd like to see this. Found it on another forum.

VERNON R WARD*-*Florida Sexual Offender

Now the guy doesn't strike me so much as "funny". Sick **** to be messing with children.

WOW, one sick MF to bad he didn't bust his melon when he hit the pavement. Give the little weasel the chair!

ElectricChair.jpg

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
Picture of an Offender or Predator

VERNON R WARD
Date Of Photo: 12/04/2008

Click Here to Track this Offender
Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: VERNON R WARD
Department of Corrections #: 606986
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 05/18/1965
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'03"
Weight: 170 lbs
WARD is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
SHORTY WARD, RAYMOND WOODS, RAYMOND DOUGLAS WOODS, RICHARD GRANT SPIVEY, VERNON WARD, VERNON RAYMOND, VERNON RAYMOND WARD
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Not Available
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link
4051 N Ocean Blvd Apt 302A
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308-6454
Broward COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 05/29/2008
Type of Address: Permanent
Show Map
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & State Adjudication
05/22/2001 SEX OFFENSE, OTHER STATE (RECEIPT OF MATERIAL BY MAIL, INVOLVING THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN) 1-00CR06283-001 FEDERAL, FL Guilty/convict
Victim Information

Back