Thoughts & Prayers for Waukesha

Charged so far, with five counts of murder, his bail should be quickly revoked and replaced with a NO BAIL status. Murder and treason are the only two crimes that legally merit no bail. He was apparently leaving the scene of a knife fight and drove thru police barriers right onto the parade route. His intent to murder, a required element for a conviction of “murder” will be questioned at trial but he certainly seems guilty of vehicular manslaughter.

Charged so far, with five counts of murder, his bail should be quickly revoked and replaced with a NO BAIL status. Murder and treason are the only two crimes that legally merit no bail. He was apparently leaving the scene of a knife fight and drove thru police barriers right onto the parade route. His intent to murder, a required element for a conviction of “murder” will be questioned at trial but he certainly seems guilty of vehicular manslaughter.
Wow it’s almost disgusting how all you can do is regurgitate the poop CNN feeds you.

I’m sure after he got in his car drove trough a police barricade and turned down the street and ran all these kids over he was afraid that knife would still get him.

Terrible , tragic , and depressing . This world is not Heaven , and our lifetime of suffering is just a second in eternity's clock .
Pray for them , your neighbors , and family . Darkness surrounds so be the light my friends even when you do not want to .
Very well said, my thoughts exactly.
This world is far from Heaven, controlled by evil forces, through the hands of evil men, and this man that did this evil deed is merely a puppet, but rest assured, there will be judgement and swift justice for all the evil doers, if not in this world, then in the next.

Your defense to this guys is exactly what CNN is saying. History has shown you have no personal opinion on anything that goes against CNN I know you go over to MSNBC to confirm what your being told...
I’m sure your response will be silence or a simple response of BS. You should follow suit from other like mrbrown and go fuxkkk off.

(My) defense of this idiot?l How the hell am I defending him? All I did was share what I gleaned from several news sources along with my take, having been a criminal investigator nearly all my life, on what he’s likely to get charged with as well as the position his lawyer (any lawyer) will take to try and defend him. BTW are you referring to absent forum member Mr. Brown in your last sentence? If you don’t like what you read, in your words (you) can “fuxkkk off”.

I don't have a TV so I can't watch CNN but you guys make the news way more interesting. I never heard one TV anchor tell the other to fuxkkk off before. :laugh:

My kids live right there. I'm so glad they and their mom wern't present for that. My dauhter said her school was closed yesterday because of the incident and it may be closed today as well. I hope no one she knows was hurt or killed. She seemed to accept that possibility pretty calmly. The world my kids are growing up in is crazy. Mass murders, rioting and pandemics are not new but we never had these things going on back to back when I was young and never in my hometown. If it had been up to me, my family would have been raised there instead of Milwaukee.

There was a guy I worked with from Africa (I forgot which country). He used to say America was so rich it was the only place on earth you can die for nothing. This seems like that. This dude just got mad and decided to randomly involve innocent people in his miserable life.

One thing @WuzzaCBXRider , apparently he tried to use a car to kill his woman once before. So that would sort of point to a pattern of intent in this incident and maybe murder over manslaughter.

Your defense to this guys is exactly what CNN is saying. History has shown you have no personal opinion on anything that goes against CNN I know you go over to MSNBC to confirm what your being told...
I’m sure your response will be silence or a simple response of BS. You should follow suit from other like mrbrown and go fuxkkk off.
I have never watched CNN but every other news source is reporting pretty much the same thing...the person who committed this act was NOT a nice peace-loving person.

As a friend of Mr. Brown (Jeremy) I take offense to your last sentence....if everyone on this forum who has a difference of opinion were to do what you suggest, this forum would quickly cease to exist.

Back