Thunder Valley Raceway

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Let me first say that I never want anyone to crash or get hurt but it happens in racing.... I just happenned to capture a crash from the tree.. The track was very sticky and you can see what happenned. The funny thing about these pics is that I usually never take pics of anything other than the Busas... It did strike me odd that this bike was running without wheelie bars as he has in the past.... Anyway... the full series will be in the gallery later but here are some of the best....

CAp

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20188.jpg

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20189.jpg

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20190.jpg

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20191.jpg

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20194.jpg

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20196.jpg

thunder-valley-Nov-4-06%20197.jpg

Last edited:
man I wish I had money to throw into my bike like that. Those are some good pic's cap!
super.gif

And I feel bad for the guy who 12'O clocked
all_coholic.gif

Pic one, I think this guy set a new record with a 197 pass.......

post_12_60934_thunder_valley_Nov_4_06_gpIII_107.jpg

Pic 2 it looks to me like he is completely off the ground........ No photoshop on this !!

post_12_60977_thunder_valley_Nov_4_06_gpIII_108.jpg

I've seen that guy running down there before on the kawi! and yes I do remember it with a wheelie bar, that is odd that he wasn't running one, maybe he thought the track prep wasn't going to be good this weekend. was that a sunday TnT?

Holy poo! It does look like that 'busa actually did pick up the rear a little. There's daylight under that there rear tire.
super.gif

Great pics mon capitan
bowdown.gif

you must have a good camera to catch all the frames like you did
real nice photography work

Grasshoppersawn, I believe you have graduated.......
Nice pics Captain! Love the first one! Couldn't believe my eyes on the second one... That turbo bike appears to be running a Vortex sprocket. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those aluminum? WOW..

Back