Thunder Valley Raceway

(Mr. Anderson @ Nov. 05 2006,16:18) I've seen that guy running down there before on the kawi! and yes I do remember it with a wheelie bar, that is odd that he wasn't running one, maybe he thought the track prep wasn't going to be good this weekend. was that a sunday TnT?
He does normally run a wheelie bar. He broke a mounting tab two weeks ago. (same race was delayed because of rain) When he found it, it was too late to fix. Since this was the final round of the PMRA series, he decided to run it without the bar.

(ks-waterbug @ Nov. 06 2006,05:38) Couldn't believe my eyes on the second one... That turbo bike appears to be running a Vortex sprocket. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those aluminum? WOW..
eek2.gif
OMG, you mean they don't just break??
ices_rofl.gif

Great pics Cap. I love the shot of the Busa, wheels up. The Kaw's wheels up pics don't look quite as good...........

Here is a link to the Busa Pics from this Sat.... professor has his own gallery so I will get those pics uploaded to the gallery today.......

PMRA Finals Nov-6-2006

We were talking Sat about the power these bikes have and how the tires change shape and you can hear the rubber slapping and grabbing on the track... Look a the back tire and you can see the deformation..

thunder_valley_Nov_4_06_gpIII_233.jpg

Back