Vanity Plates

Busapilot08

Registered
Anybody have any good ideas for a vanity plate for the new Busa? These are the guidelines I have-License plates will be issued with a maximum of six (6) letters or a combination of four (4)letters and up to two (2) numbers. This includes spaces and hyphens. No other punctuation or symbols will be used. Thanks in advance!
race.gif

I plan to get a vanity plate for Sally, and simply put, I hope to get "Sally"!

My 2002 silver/grey license plate read: 02 CAFE

The parallels being:

02 = 2002 and
02 = oxygen;
CAFE = someplace you go to get 'something' and
CAFE = style of bike.

I think I still have that one filed someplace...will have to look it up.

whistling.gif

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

With a white 'busa, memorizing the plate is secondary in the 'concern' column.

I stick out from my fellow riding buds like a sore thumb when we're blazing the local roads...

Jaime__Bryan__Jimmy__Scar___Marco_10_6_07.jpg

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Ride-n-Dive @ Nov. 06 2007 said:
1214971[/ATTACH] PM]
Why make it easier for cops to memerize your plates?
why ride in a way where you would have to constantly worry about that?

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Anybody have any good ideas for a vanity plate for the new Busa? These are the guidelines I have-License plates will be issued with a maximum of six (6) letters or a combination of four (4)letters and up to two (2) numbers. This includes spaces and hyphens. No other punctuation or symbols will be used. Thanks in advance!
race.gif
Here is what I run on my 05..... BYBYZX

ThumbsUp.gif

With a white 'busa, memorizing the plate is secondary in the 'concern' column.  

I stick out from my fellow riding buds like a sore thumb when we're blazing the local roads...
+1. No officer, it was the other Hayabusa with barbarians slaying dragons painted on the sides
rofl.gif

Back