We Lost Phatroy on Tuesday

R I P Brother
sad.gif

Wow shocking news.. I've seen Roy ride around Vacaville for years. Though I've never met him face to face I did talk with him online. Not many riders out there who have logged as many miles on a Busa than Roy. RIP Bro

I just got back from Roy's viewing.

He had many family and friends show up to pay respects. It was an open casket viewing, with his casket surrounded by large arrangements of flowers, and Roy's AGV Rossi replica helmet setting on a stand next to him.

His funeral will be tomorrow.

Here is his obituary:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

Harris, Roy Keith

Nov. 15, 1965 < Nov. 13, 2007
Roy was killed while riding his motorcycle Tuesday evening Nov. 13, 2007, in Vacaville.
Roy was a police officer for the San Francisco Mint for 16 years. He also served as a military police officer in the United States Air Force for four years.
Roy was an avid motorcycler.
Roy is survived by his wife, Michelle; daughter, Meagan of Vacaville; parents, Clifton and Virginia of Coleman, Okla.; sister, Nita Harris of Coleman, Okla.; brother, Clinton, also of Coleman, Okla.; and numerous family members and friends.
The Harris family would like memorial donations to be made to the American Diabetes Association in lieu of flowers.

A visitation will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18 at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home. The funeral will be held at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 19 at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home with Jim Hapgood Ph.D. officiating and full military honors.
Arrangements are under the direction of Bryan-Braker Funeral Home, 425-4697.
Published in the Daily Republic on 11/16/2007.
Obit - search by last name: Harris
[/quote]

I just got back from Roy's viewing.

He had many family and friends show up to pay respects. It was an open casket viewing, with his casket surrounded by large arrangements of flowers, and Roy's AGV Rossi replica helmet setting on a stand next to him.

His funeral will be tomorrow.

Here is his obituary:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

Harris, Roy Keith

Nov. 15, 1965 < Nov. 13, 2007
Roy was killed while riding his motorcycle Tuesday evening Nov. 13, 2007, in Vacaville.
Roy was a police officer for the San Francisco Mint for 16 years. He also served as a military police officer in the United States Air Force for four years.
Roy was an avid motorcycler.
Roy is survived by his wife, Michelle; daughter, Meagan of Vacaville; parents, Clifton and Virginia of Coleman, Okla.; sister, Nita Harris of Coleman, Okla.; brother, Clinton, also of Coleman, Okla.; and numerous family members and friends.
The Harris family would like memorial donations to be made to the American Diabetes Association in lieu of flowers.

A visitation will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18 at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home. The funeral will be held at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 19 at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home with Jim Hapgood Ph.D. officiating and full military honors.
Arrangements are under the direction of Bryan-Braker Funeral Home, 425-4697.
Published in the Daily Republic on 11/16/2007.
Obit - search by last name: Harris
[/quote][/quote]
Thanks for sharing...my heart goes out to his family
sad.gif
Just so sad...

Very sad indeed. My Wife has always said if she died riding at least she died doing what she loved to do.

Back