We shall see about cheese

Cheese I see your making friends already :super: Cheese is a good man ones you get to know him, as long as I was in Texas he was my personnel wrench he built my motor and did other work for me on my bike as well, he was always available for the drop in unexpected visits, never did he say call or come back tomorrow. Yea he can be a smartass on the board at times, but when your in need of help with your bike issues he a man you can count on.
:super:

Cheese I'm trying to put a plug in for ya, so I can still get a hookup on the dyno session. :bounce:

We shall see what kind of guy he is.  But you guys have got to realize that guys like him push newbies away.  As for me I ain't going nowhere.  The question wasn't possed to piss people off.  I just recently found the site and loved it.  So here I am in all my glory.
Good glad you like it.  Now let's talk about something else.  Besides people.  Bye the way no buddy is pushing any newbies away.  If they leave it is on their own.  We have lots of different people and ideas, you may not like them all but they are different perspectives.
For Instance, I think Ninja Eater Is a Blowhard, Spastic bar grabbing clutch Monkey, that actually rides a Honda Trail 70!!!!  

But I keep it to myself...   :eek:

That way we all get along!!!    

Oh and BOSE?  Yeah, I'll say it...Over rated, Thats right a little fashion accessory, not a real system...    :eek:

THough I really enjoy my Lifestyle 27...   :thumbsup:  

Just playing...Ninja...
How did you find out about me. :devil:

For Instance, I think Ninja Eater Is a Blowhard, Spastic bar grabbing clutch Monkey, that actually rides a Honda Trail 70!!!!  

But I keep it to myself...     
glad I never get challenged.    
hey if you are going to quote at least grab the part about just kidding.  What do you think this is Cali. politics.
Yeah, Whats up with that Cache Machine?  Just stirring the pot huh?   :devil:   Being a little Firestarter?:super:

See without RSD there is no one here to ABuse him so he starts get all wordy...  :type:

It's alright CACHEMACHINE, if I was too Skeered to ride my Busa more than 1/4mile at a time I'd be itching for a scuffle myself...    :eek:

Yeah You know what I'm saying... Peace Bro  

From one rookie to another dave  STFU already  its old .Besides I think Cheese adds a lot to the board and so far all yourre doing is making enemies fast. Get on with it, fix your bike like the man you claim that you are and ride!

I must have missed a thread...Anyway it's all good...Relax Bro...You can't be afraid or become totally pissed at the responses here...That's reserved for the "STUNNAH"...

From one rookie to another dave  STFU already  its old .Besides I think Cheese adds a lot to the board and so far all yourre doing is making enemies fast. Get on with it, fix your bike like the man you claim that you are and ride!
Nice perspective from a new member. :D

Back