What a dork

I still dont get the point of his post or the vid!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135610753 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Watching Ghost Rider Videos is going to get that DumbA$$ killed!
eek2.gif

Guys for those of you who have never ridden a Warrior, the bike will handle and can outtake many smaller cc'd sportbikes, It can when ridden by somebody that knows what they are doing outhandle some sportbikes.  The rider needs to have a clue though...  That guy rides like an ass.  He knows his machine though.  I have never met him but know him through another forum(RSWarrior.com).  He strives to be the center...

My lasr ride an 02' Warrior (even with the 280 rear) had combo of Patrick Racing and other aftermarket parts and would surpirse lots of people out there.  The bike is aluminum framed and based off of R1 parts.  It was just dressed in "Cruiser" clothes.  THe biggest issue was having no aerodynamics.  The bike sucked to ride at anything over 85 MPH.  Correctly modded there are few out there that could get into the 140's.  Fastest on mine by GPS was 132, the 280 ate up lots of power, 10% verified by the DYNO before and after.  I had several trips throughout the mods over three years of ownership.

Anyway, back to original subject, I watched his earlier videos a few weeks back and they bothered me.  We bikers have a bad enough name without trying to upset cagers...

I missed my Bandit 1200, so I came back...

<!--EDIT|DNGrumpy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135611604 -->

yeah that was the northern state on long island A lot of guys ride that stretch at night during the summer time. nice road when you hav it to yourself. That club that he passed are a good group of guys...i know them very well!!!I've ridden with them a few times. I ride with another club from the area and during the summer all of us are always riding somewhere together...

Back