What is your favorite Mod?

mine would have to be the stretch, then the turbo!
firedevil.gif

Full Hindle titanium exhaust - huge weight savings, geat sound. or Vortex rearsets or powdercoated wheels like Pashnit or ...

When I get mine back, all will see pix of what my "new" favorite mod is
shutup.gif

Mine is new (to me) and while I like the slip-ons a lot even though they are pretty quiet... I would have to say my favorite mod is..

The rider mod!
laugh.gif

super.gif

I would say the NOS but to be honest , the one that stands out everytime I get on is my tobin seat w/ the hump pad !
beerchug.gif

Good thread, Bogus One
beerchug.gif
. Bar risers being mentioned more than once is interesting, as it's a mod I've been looking at. I guess my favorite has been the cheapest one, the 1" raising links.

if I could have only done one reasonably priced "thing" I would have to say the case saver.... these ol' retro busa's had some startin' issues that could ruin your week!

I would have to catagorize my modes

1 Safety (case saver, prim sprocket cover, brakes, brighter head light, etc)
2 Comfort (seat, foot pegs, handle bars, screen, etc)
3 Performance (exhaust, engine work, etc)
4 Blingy-bling (I really don't think I have any so whatever you guys think, like chrome or LED's, etc)

The best Mod I can think if was by far the garage door opener integrated into my bike. the under tail with LED lights and the HID headlight are my second and third favorite.

I can't beleave no mentioned the cruise control..

when I bought my 2nd Busa there was list of must haves, these all came at the same time..

Risers
dbl screen
cruise
TL pegs
gear indicator

All went on at the same time.. so thats my favorite mod..
beerchug.gif

My NOS for sure. Followed very closely by the flame paint. Follow that up with the PCIII with the custom map.

im going with exhaust for now. sound can be very intimdating. as if the busa needec any help there!
firedevil.gif

Back