What not to do

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
while cleaning your chain!:banghead:

Do not lean over and touch your forhead to the end cap on the exhaust pipe.:fire: It gets rather hot while riding and will burn the **** out of you!:lol:

At least the chain and sprocket are pretty and clean.

chain.jpg

Dude, that sucks !! One time I just tapped my muffler tip, and got a nasty burn about 2 1/2 inches long, it blistered up in like 2 minutes.

Touched my calf to a header pipe once, when I was in shorts.
Had a scab that bled for 1 month. OUCH!
Still have a scar.

:banghead: I have suffered all the humiliation I am going to just by posting this warning.:laugh: I am not going to suffer any more by posting pics of the quarter size burn on me forehead.:lol:

to bad you cant use the ol saying...thats a curling iron burn....LOL
or even better say it is a hickey
:poke:
:rofl:

in all honesty though if your bike was runing..your lucky you didnt get your hair tangled up in there and scalped
oh and by the way don't ever EVER EVER work on your chain again while bike is running...someone lost a finger that way not to long ago.....

Last edited:
We'll know who you are when our paths next cross. You'll be the one with George Washington on your forehead...:rofl:

Thanks for the 'head's-up', yo! :whistle:

to bad you cant use the ol saying...thats a curling iron burn....LOL
or even better say it is a hickey
:poke:
:rofl:

in all honesty though if your bike was runing..your lucky you didnt get your hair tangled up in there and scalped
oh and by the way don't ever EVER EVER work on your chain again while bike is running...someone lost a finger that way not to long ago.....

bike wasn't running. Evidence to the contrary I am not that dumb.:laugh: We had just got back from riding and it cleans up better while the chain is nice and warm. Thanks for your concern

what did you use to clean the chain and sprocket? I can get mine pretty clean, but not that clean!:thumbsup::bowdown::whistle:

Back