What not to do

what did you use to clean the chain and sprocket? I can get mine pretty clean, but not that clean!:thumbsup::bowdown::whistle:

WD-40 is your friend. Also works extremely well to get chain lube off the rear rim.:thumbsup: Also doesn't hurt that it is almost new but my 06 still looked darn near like that when I changed it at 16K miles.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im not laughing at you Im laughing with you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't-'cha HATE IT when that happens ????........ WAAAAAAA........yep, I've had the third eye myself...EVERYONE needs to experience that at one time or another......where's Randy ????, I KNOW he's probably a member of this club.... :oldcool:

Its time for a single sided exhaust!! Personally never done this but sounds painful.

Don't-'cha HATE IT when that happens ????........ WAAAAAAA........yep, I've had the third eye myself...EVERYONE needs to experience that at one time or another......where's Randy ????, I KNOW he's probably a member of this club.... :oldcool:

Thank You Sir!!:thumbsup: If that is the worst thing that happens keeping my baby in tip top working order I will be happy.

I TOOK PICTURES OF SAID ACCIDENT!!! HERE IT IS!!! ITS PRETTY NASTY!!!!

rugburnhead-thumb-300x299.jpg

what did you use to clean the chain and sprocket? I can get mine pretty clean, but not that clean!:thumbsup::bowdown::whistle:

Abit of elbow grease and some foreskin:poke::rofl::rofl::lol:

j/k, sorry I just couldn't help it:laugh: Your chain does look new,:thumbsup: Great job, you no doubt take a lot of pride in your ride:bowdown:

Dude, sorry about your forehead. But, that's the cleanest chain/sprocket I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

No friggin joke! I dont think that mine was that clean when i bought my bike, and it had 0 miles on it.

Picture perfect and better indeed. Now you got me thinking I need to clean my chain. [D@mn]
I've done it too... Luckily my wife grows an ALOE plant in the house. Nothing like carrying around an "arm" of an aloe plant in your back pocket for a week...
:laugh:
Never got a scar. Hurt like h#ll and sure as day, it'll never ever happen again.

Abit of elbow grease and some foreskin:poke::rofl::rofl::lol:

j/k, sorry I just couldn't help it:laugh: Your chain does look new,:thumbsup: Great job, you no doubt take a lot of pride in your ride:bowdown:

:rofl:

Now I have to clean Pepsi of my monitor! At least there is nothing hot around it......I hope:laugh:

Back