Who Rode Today?

Thanks mate, I will keep this one till I’m gone.
I have it’s sister with 7200 original miles on it, she’s a real darling.
I have a soft spot for the old Honda’s from the 70’s, I’ve got six of them.
1969 GL 175, 1970 cb750 K0, 1973 CL350, two 1977 cb750a, 1977 cb750 F2 and 1978 cb750 F3.
The attached pic is the sister to the black cafe racer.

View attachment 1634343
That's quite a few old Hondas....

My nephew has a '74 500 with less than 5000miles on it, it has never been touched other than maintenance...it runs like a Swiss watch..

Oh boy, you would have some gorgeous scenery to ride around. I was in Canada in 1998 having a drive around holiday and loved it. Can’t remember every place but Sudbury , Calgary, Chilliwack and Vancouver are the main ones I remember.
Beautiful place Canada.

Oh boy, you would have some gorgeous scenery to ride around. I was in Canada in 1998 having a drive around holiday and loved it. Can’t remember every place but Sudbury , Calgary, Chilliwack and Vancouver are the main ones I remember.
Beautiful place Canada.
We have a wide variety of scenery that's for sure...

I spent a little time in Queensland and the Northern Territory joint-training with the ASAS...didn't get a whole lot of down time to explore though.

We have a wide variety of scenery that's for sure...

I spent a little time in Queensland and the Northern Territory joint-training with the ASAS...didn't get a whole lot of down time to explore though.
I live in Toowoomba, Queensland.
She gets pretty hot in the Territory in summer or were you there in winter?

I came through Canada in 97. Drove down the Alcan hwy from Fairbanks,AK down to Texas. Very beautiful country although most was still snow covered when I went through.
I spent quite a bit of time in the 'States and all over the world. I've also been in every province and territory within Canada...it's always been nice to get back home...even in the winter...

I might go out later but am busy with yard work and riding my favorite yellow machine-my tractor....

I just saw my neighbor go by on his new S1K and he was all kitted out in his matching suit and helmet....he is inpatient to get kms on the bike so he can go get his performance goodies and flash put on...

Well I finally got to the graffiti wall to take some pics.
I put it in the sun to show the Muriel better.
4B6FDC39-0073-4620-A7FC-B3F2999F6407.jpeg
6D7CBF35-AD01-4189-BD27-CE31897BC76A.jpeg
85E44E4C-EC69-4D23-B106-7951967AF6A9.jpeg
3ADAFE26-4A45-4B83-8A53-FFAFCF16142B.jpeg

Got in a nice 180 mile loop including the Golden Chain hiway. Even on a Saturday, very little traffic, four or two wheeled. Baggers ruled the day again, maybe 15 or so in separate groups and a 1600GT-6 (with a cup holder on the handlebar) and a couple small KTMs and that was all. One KTM 890 rider, a white guy with long dreadlocks, said, ‘that’s kind of a big bike for this road isn’t it?’ Made me smile a bit. :)

Back