WOW EPIC FAIL 4 me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiends arm is stock length?? i thought above the pic he said he dont have a pic with the stock arm.....and yea the stock flap gets in the way a tiny bit just for a sec...l dont have any pics of it with the flap on, but i swear it works....

It took me a couple times to figure out how to get mine up on the rear Pitbull at first too. In addition to what everyone else said about the ditching the mud flap, I also found it helpful to remove the hump and use the tail frame inside the storage compartment to grab onto to stabilize the bike (with my left), while I push down on the stand lever (with my right).

to be honest, the mud flap wasnt really a issue for me if u get it in there at a good angle, u wont even notice the flap....but i grab mine by the passenger sets while i get it up on the stand.

works fine for me as well as mentioned the tail light gets in the way but abit of manuvering &that is cured

It took me a couple times to figure out how to get mine up on the rear Pitbull at first too. In addition to what everyone else said about the ditching the mud flap, I also found it helpful to remove the hump and use the tail frame inside the storage compartment to grab onto to stabilize the bike (with my left), while I push down on the stand lever (with my right).

Excellent Smithers! Me also! Great idea.

Thanks for the input fellas I finally got it today a little self confidence and adjusting the stand can go a long way :beerchug: It was a long day yesterday at work I shoulda drank a beer first :laugh:

Back